Running commentary in hd

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,774 times. The last Post () by dream500.

• Is there any way to set as default the audio channel to use ? Its a pain everytime I try an image to have to press Audio for each channel and set it all again.
    Failing that, what file is the info stored in ?

• not sure if it will work for vuo..but does for dream E1 ....to stop that annoying NAR .for example..narration(although it is very handy for foreign/blind users)
    On the PC screen, launch Internet Explorer and key in the IP address in the address field. For instance: Type http://192.168.1.5 (or whatever your internal Ip for the box is).
    Once prompted by password, enter ‘Root’ as User Name and ‘Dreambox’ as Password to access the box.
    On the main menu, go to ‘CONFIG’, then browse to ‘Audio Channel Priority’ and under its field, users can specify the audio channels’ priority here. For instance, put in English#audio 1 and the specified audio channel will be selected with highest priority whenever the system restart).
    Click ‘Save’ and reboot the system using remote control and you should be done.

• Thanks but I cant find the equivalent in settings in E2. Never really had a problem with it until I got the Vu+ / only on Sly HD. I remember a plugin I found which set this for each channel you watched, but cant remember what it was called , or which file it modifies. Any clues ?

• Want to setup automatic audio track?

FTP both these .ipk files to the /tmp directory on your Vu+ and install (menu, setup, vix, IPK installer). 2sub appears in the plugin's list and is used to set required language. 2lang does not appear in the plugin's but automatically looks to 2sub for the config.

Set 2sub to your requirement and restart enigma and you're good to go.

2lang
    :download:

2sub
    :download:

Vu+ Solo, VIX 1.2 with CCcam2.2.1 - 1.2 Mtr Fibo gregorian, (53E - 58W). A couple of DM800's and a DM500 on a fixed 60cm dish

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!