Recording on Openbox s10

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,190 times. The last Post () by mongolsat.

• Hi guys,
    I've just bought a 500gb Verbatim Hard Drive, connected it to my openbox and click record... it asks me do I want to record in 'PS' or 'TS', I selected TS and let it record for a minute.
    How do I access these recordings? There appears to be nothing saving to the Hard Drive... also, no record manager feature comes up!
    Anything else I need to do to set this up... I was under the impression that it was just plug and record??? Thanks in advance for any advice :)

• Formatted drive to FAT32 and still the same! Any ideas? I have the latest firmware installed... I hope i don't need to change it cos I spent forever sorting out my channel lists the way I like it, and I don't wanna lose all that.

• It must be a firmware problem lads because the openbox can see the HD and tell me that it has 486Gb free.. but when I press record this stupid message comes up: 'PS' or 'TS'... when I click either and record for more than 2 minutes, nothing is visible in the media player section! I think I have just wasted 50 euro on this drive....

• It must be a firmware problem lads because the openbox can see the HD and tell me that it has 486Gb free.. but when I press record this stupid message comes up: 'PS' or 'TS'... when I click either and record for more than 2 minutes, nothing is visible in the media player section! I think I have just wasted 50 euro on this drive....

strange... look in the mediaplayer section in Record, not video.

• Alibaba you're right... they are showing up in the record section! Its just not a very user friendly system, I was hoping a record manager would come up when I press 'record' like it says in the user manual... But since the EPG is so bad, it doesn't really work simply....

• I've got it recording now... I heard with the s10 you can be recording one channel and watching another, is this bullsh*t?... cos it won't let me change channel without stopping the recording...

• I've got it recording now... I heard with the s10 you can be recording one channel and watching another, is this bullsh*t?... cos it won't let me change channel without stopping the recording...

You can record a channel and watch another if they are on the same transponder. It's not a dual tuner like a vu duo or sly plus.

Boycott shampoo, demand real poo

• hi guys !

I can record on my openbox but i can't go to play what i have recorded on my openbox itself...

any help ? THANKS A LOT ! have a nice day on SAT :-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!