Flashing box:what do u suggest for image....

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,405 times. The last Post () by snakie.

• Hi,
    After so much "in a loops" i decide to Flash my Vu+duo.I have now the Open Pli 2.1 image running but this causes so many crashes here....If i install Blackhole will this be better and more stable?Is it possible to download applications with Blackhole or do u need to install every app with ipkg files?I have not any BH experience now......thx for any help

• Was on Vix for the past few months since I got my Duo, was happy enough but quite a few crashes especially when switching between DTT and sat, I upgraded to blackhole the other day and I have to say im impressed. More plugins actually work including mytube!

I have heard that Vix are due to release a new image also, but for now im delighted with this new blackhole image, it does everything I want an looks and feels good.

• Was on Vix for the past few months since I got my Duo, was happy enough but quite a few crashes especially when switching between DTT and sat, I upgraded to blackhole the other day and I have to say im impressed. More plugins actually work including mytube!

I have heard that Vix are due to release a new image also, but for now im delighted with this new blackhole image, it does everything I want an looks and feels good.

Go for Blackhole 1.6.6 n the flash and install in multiboot(Meoboot on to usb stick) latest nemesis 2.3 nfi.Very stable nemesis 2.3 with reduced enigma .And then wants more just boot bh1.6.6.Do not install any plugins in flash(keep it small).Install all your settings in meoboot images.Don't forget to map usb stick in device manager before installing meoboot(blue blue).Enjoy...
    I have in flash Bh1.6.6
    Meoboot:
    1.Bh 1.6.6
    2. Nemesis 2.3
    3. Vti 3.2
    4.Cubic

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!