how do i reshare line

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 999 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi there,

I have a small server set up with family and its very stable due to the numbers on it, 8.

My question is that if i were to share with another server, as interested in setanta for instance, how would i edit my c lines and f lines so that they get to see this also.

currently they look like this

C: #########.dyndns.tv 12000 #### #### no

F: #### #### 000 {0:0:1}

to be honest ive read tons and still dont understand the numbers on the f lines and if this allows them to reshare or to use the line on another box as im all nw to this and its a helluve lot to take in :)

Anyway so as i ws saying, would this same format allow them to also see what on setanta if that was the share i swapped.

and lastly, how would i excahnge the c line to the other server.

sorry for all the questions and thanks for reading

Mick

• C: #########.dyndns.tv 12000 #### #### no { 0:0:2 }
    F: #### #### 2 0 0 { 0:0:2 }
    giving hop2 with 1 reshare

Thanks for the quick response m8, when u say thats with 1 reshare, do u mean thats for them to reshare? I dont want them resharing at all m8. well 1 guy in particular who i feel is at it so dont want resharing at all... do i just take the 1 out my original f line?

thanks again for your patience

Mick

• sorry to jump into thread but rather than start my own thought i would keep it here as its basically same.
    so say, mickm1 has sly to share and is wanting setenta sports on his server to share with his 8 family members. Obviously he will need a cline share that allows his peers to connect to his server and watch setanta.How would that be configured from the guy he's getting share from. Likewise in return mickm1 gives the guy a share cline for his sly server, how would that be configured? Hope this makes sense.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!