does this wetek box support HD audio passthrough?

There are 34 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,680 times. The last Post () by Superdroid.

• come on, i only want to know the answer to the question, im not trying to get at anyone, i quite fancied the box, just asking about something! :)

yes or no would have done me.

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

• come on, i only want to know the answer to the question, im not trying to get at anyone, i quite fancied the box, just asking about something! :)

yes or no would have done me.

I think youll be getting one either way because its in your blood to tinker so done deal before you got and answer

:laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

So cook up some good skins , ill be looking forward to them

• I don't think rossi2000 is trying to get under anyone's skin here....

Puns aside, would be good to see a sly skin by rossi2000 for the WeTek!

• arent they a sponsor here? if so, they should be providing support here, no?

with the banners plastered on the forum youd think there be some ties between wetek and linuxsat

Wetek has one banner on the forum..... the same as our other sponsor World of Satellite has. Both sponsors get equal advertising......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• lol ok
    as i cant seem to get an answer, i'll leave it and assume this box doenst support it.

shame.

Well you can leave it or not, but at least you should email them, but ok, so far I could not find nothing negative for the price of 109 eur which I paid for my device, and yes i told you that my friend tested with his av receiver by spdif optical output and it works.

- - - Updated - - -

Here we go for those who seem to think I have a ulterior motive posting here or that I'm ****ting on the wetek brand, not that I will have time to actually use the damned thing.

well honestly i think you made good purchase, i was little bit researching and i see VU+ use same Availink tuner and demodulator combination, WeTek DVB-S2 Twin tuner module cost 10 eur, while VU+ one in germany around 50 eur. For me 40 eur is big money

Anyway i am prepairing streaming tutorial for wetek play at openelec, as i found that wetek can be used as iptv streamer in combination of MuMuDVB and udpxy plus oscam

• well honestly i think you made good purchase, i was little bit researching and i see VU+ use same Availink tuner and demodulator combination, WeTek DVB-S2 Twin tuner module cost 10 eur, while VU+ one in germany around 50 eur. For me 40 eur is big money

Anyway i am prepairing streaming tutorial for wetek play at openelec, as i found that wetek can be used as iptv streamer in combination of MuMuDVB and udpxy plus oscam

Frankly I would be amazed if I even get the time to unbox it to be honest. I work close to 80 hrs a week and in my free time I help out with a local hunt.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• CCTV / security / bouncer, before that Military service.

Well as you are CCTV expert, just to inform you that my Hikvision cameras are woring perfectly at both Android with Hikvision android app (4 cameras paralelly DS-2CD2632F), while in OpenELEC I add rtmp url's, so who knows maybe you will test your stuffs

• Once again ,yet another reminder to all users to please stop going off topic from original post.
    NO more insinuations nor attacks at sponsors nor any other user.
    Will leave the thread open so that we are all informed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!