how to setup tuner on twin zgemma s2 using vix

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 32,864 times. The last Post () by nedsir.

• I am in the process of updating my dish to motorised and would appreciate any step by step help
    on how to configure my zGemma H.2S

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

And also as my longitude is a - (negative) how do I enter that into the zGemma settings ???

Bit confused here chaps.
    Does my motor sat feed go in tuner A
    And my cable feed go into tuner B?
    An that's it.

What model do you have?
    You need to have a combo receiver model (h1 or h.2h) to accept satellite and cable

• I currently have only 28.2 East showing. I will soon have a second dish pointing at 19.2 East and need to use a separate LNB cable for this. How would I add 192 to my tuner configuration to allow both satellites to work? For example, I could just change the LNB cable but by doing that all the 19.2 channels would show in the 28.2 East folder.

How can I scan 19.2 without mergin the channel list? I am having trouble with the tuner configuration as well as much of the terminology does not make sense to me.

Thanks for your help.

• i wish i had come across this post ive had alot of issues with my zgemma 2s cccam,mgcamd,oscamk all play after installing them but after a certain time they started to pause every 5seconds,10 mins and even never restarted was pulling my hair out then with a lot of playing about i re-configured my tuner A&B to simple/single/28.2 East and last option set to no and ive had no issues since i dont use the box for anything else no recording just sat channels to watch.

im adding this just incase anyone else in my shoes are having the same issues this may help them

• I currently have only 28.2 East showing. I will soon have a second dish pointing at 19.2 East and need to use a separate LNB cable for this. How would I add 192 to my tuner configuration to allow both satellites to work? For example, I could just change the LNB cable but by doing that all the 19.2 channels would show in the 28.2 East folder.

How can I scan 19.2 without mergin the channel list? I am having trouble with the tuner configuration as well as much of the terminology does not make sense to me.

Thanks for your help.

Either just add the new 19.2 cable to one of the tuners, or you could use a diseqc switch, this allows you to share that input with more than one satellite eg. 28 and 19, you can scan 19.2 and it won't add to your 28.2 channel list as they're seperate satellites, you can add the two satellites in seperate bouquet lists or same list up to you.

• The cable from the Dish goes into LNB port & then you need a Cable from Loop out into Tuner A

- - - Updated - - -

If using 2 feeds from the Satelite dish then one feed goes into the top LNB port & the second coes into Tuner A LNB which is to the right.

Sa1ntsfan,

If I connect a zgemma star 2s this way will it update 7day epg etc same as single feed lnb/single tuner zgemma star s?

Thanks

• Hi
    I have an issue with my 2S tuners only showing lock on tuner A unless I set tune to user defined in satfinder, however it reverts to predefined when I come out and go back in and has no lock again.
    thought it was my image (openatv 5.3 with slyk1 skin) but have the same issue with a brand new one straight from the box. I have swapped sat feeds over but issue is still there. what am I doing wrong?

• Probably a stupid question (so what's new) but what is meant by locking the tuner? I've a Zgemma Hs2 twin tuner but only using a single Tuner A. What is the best setting for Tuner B? I don't really intend to use Tuner B though for now.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!