Is Amiko A3 android box worth it or not ?

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,949 times. The last Post () by DANNYPS4.

• Hi...can u any one say about Amiko A3 android box is worth or not...I'm from India...I'm new to this Linux n android box....so pls comments the box....i read a lot of information about this box in this site..now is there any problem in OSCAM?....Biss key version available or not in this box....sorry for inconvenience english....

• Hi...can u any one say about Amiko A3 android box is worth or not...I'm from India...I'm new to this Linux n android box....so pls comments the box....i read a lot of information about this box in this site..now is there any problem in OSCAM?....Biss key version available or not in this box....sorry for inconvenience english....

Check for wetek...

• Hi bro..week play has dvbs2 support.?.then is this box had full.hd n also support 4:2:2 code video?...in this Amiko a3 box has support full HD like Vu + solo2. Quality or low compared...

• Hi, here is a video I made on setting the crossEPG and more tutorials for this receiver, if you have ago with the Amiko A3 find something that doesn't work as it says in the videos then let me know as i'll revisit it or if you have suggestions on new videos that we can (legally) support then by all means send me a private message and i will have a think about getting one made. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/playli…mwABFCFnz0Bf5aNYw4RfXeyp3

• Hi bro..week play has dvbs2 support.?.then is this box had full.hd n also support 4:2:2 code video?...in this Amiko a3 box has support full HD like Vu + solo2. Quality or low compared...

i am using wetek play as it has also DVB-S2 and tuners are plug and play, so you can anytime switch tuner if need DVB-C/T/T2 ;) Support is amazing and there are many owners of WeTek at this forum.

• Thanks for reply mate....i need one confirmation from Amiko a3.... I need good in satellite reception n support all the video like 4:2:2 code n all media player.... this support 32 apsk or only 16 apsk?....can I add single tp in this box? Like mantua configuration like other setoffbox

Thanks
    Mufc

• Answer is yes it is worth it! I've been using mine for about 2 months now, its not perfect but it pretty good for its size and its very well built.

• I have mine for about 2 month and find Kodi very good but have a lot of freezing on the satallite side, I also have alien 8900 with no problems so its not the line or the internet it must be the box or firmware.

• do not buy, is a shitty box, oscam works with glitches, bad support, poor updates, for the price of amiko a3 you can buy a vu+ zero, i am selling my amiko a3

• On the A3 if you make sure you're using the latest oscam (24-10-2014) version then it works without glitching- and it's also one of the best receivers for compatibility with Android apps and stability. I rate the A3 as the best Android box I've used so far

• Thanks reply carlos99....can u say this a3 support 4:2:2 video feed signal....i need view 4:22 feed video signal...then how is the satellite side like Dvs2 tuner n blindscan n Biss key support ?..pls reply I'm waiting reply n then only I ll buy

• On the A3 if you make sure you're using the latest oscam (24-10-2014) version then it works without glitching- and it's also one of the best receivers for compatibility with Android apps and stability. I rate the A3 as the best Android box I've used so far

How did you make the OSCAM work? can someone please tell me how??

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

this is my situation, o'm able to connect but it wont decode any channel, any advice?

i'm using the latests OSCAM with Mcas from lavatronics also I did already the online firmware update

772aa69.jpg

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!