Signal problem

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 921 times. The last Post () by ldp.

• Please some advice on this. I've just replaced old spiderbox with solo2.
    Spiderbox was giving good signal on everything btw.
    Using minidish and BH2.1.5 cccam2.3.0
    I'm struggling to get a signal on most s** channels. All FTA is fine with 99%+ signal, but then when I change to encryted channels signal seems to jump between zero and 70% without actually tuning in. Signal continually jumps between 0 and 70%! really wierd
    some encryped movie channels clear at about 90%
    One cable into tuner A, set as simple single 28.2.
    Any ideas what can be wrong.

• Yes tuner B not configured have had it on loopthrough, also have had it fed into tuner B, with loopthrough on A. Not really sure what configuration is best with one cable, but any should work I would have thought? Seems strange that all FTA are received but onlr about 20% of encrypted are received.

• ok, manual scan 969 services found and now all ok. Didnt realise i needed to do this. TBF i'd just downloaded catseyes 28.2 thought that was all i needed.
    Anyway thanks.
    BTW, what is a good snr and at what point is there now picture. I notice some channels that have now come in are about 75%
    However my duo2 running on 90cm motor gives the same channel at 95%
    What should I get from a minidish?

• ok, manual scan 969 services found and now all ok. Didnt realise i needed to do this. TBF i'd just downloaded catseyes 28.2 thought that was all i needed.
    Anyway thanks.
    BTW, what is a good snr and at what point is there now picture. I notice some channels that have now come in are about 75%
    However my duo2 running on 90cm motor gives the same channel at 95%
    What should I get from a minidish?

I image the difference is down to the LNB with noise reduciton ( 0.¿1? )
    You will get a good image from snr: 40%+ but I think its more important that the dish is properly aligned with BER 0%...
    Catseye list is dated from the 12th before the new changes..
    although saying that I´m using the motor list with no problems at all..

• its the fec go on the channel that says no tune and then go into menu and tuner setup manual tuning find fec it will prob be on 2/3 change it to auto scan and the channels will come back just do this to every channel thats blank

• I'm having the same problem with a solo 2 and a vu zero.Both boxes are in different houses.The tuning setting is set to auto but it makes no difference ,one day I will loose some sport channels ,put on a new channel list and the next day all movie channels except Showcase are gone and the sport's are back

• Try using autobouquets and rescanning.
    There has been channel changes recently and the lists you are using may not be up to date.
    I had similar problems with identical receivers and autobouquets (bh 2.1.4) brought them back.

iBffBYU.png

Edited 2 times, last by codar ().

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!