Help installing openATV!!

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 544 times. The last Post () by kevsmith.

• Recently received an Amiko alien 2, only spark was installed and straight away i connected all the cables in and installed the plugin pack via usb. I then downloaded the openatv 4.2 nightly version 20150323 and tried to install and it installed successfully. However, whenever i boot up in enigma, the screen just displays "openATV" and then the display flashes black and then back to the openATV writing.

I then tried to install champion's openatv 4.2 file and the same thing happened. The display would show a amiko alien 2 box with a spinning icon in the corner and the screen would flash black and then the same image would appear.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

• Hi,

I tried installing an OpenATV 4.2 image what robljay has posted in a thread on this website and it all worked! So I turned the Amiko on this morning and it said "boot" and nothing was showing. Although spark was still working. So I tried to install the OpenATV 4.2 image again and the same thing would happen. The screen would show the openATV image and then flash black and then back to the image.

Can someone please help me?

if you are still stuck ill finish the thread off that you started on the other forum yesterday but you never got back to me

if not ill close the thread on the other forum

Yes please close the thread on he other forum.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!