13e and 19e viewing cards

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,158 times. The last Post () by able2.

• Hi guys looking advice i have 28.2 card in my vu , but have a twin lnb for 13e and 19e setup today so looking to see which cards on these satellites can be bought and shared via oscam ect a few idea's of cards would be great and those that show footy as like watching in hd even if its a different language i don't mind .

• there is still some Emu clearing channels without cards on em sats i think may be wrong but check out bliss im think

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Official Post

Packages available for those satellites can be found on lyngsat.

SSR/SRG, AustriaSat & ORF Digital are open with keys using oscam-emu, Doscam or Oscam Ymod. Neither of these packages show any premiership football.

The following cards show footy and are working with oscam.
    19.2 east:
    Canal + (rsa keys required)
    Sky Germany

13.0 east:
    Cyfrowy Polsat (rsa keys required)
    Sky Italia (only standard definition available)
    NC+ (nc+ card)

LiveOnSat is a good source for finding out where the footy is on.

• This was the original idea of cardsharing buddy..
    If you have one card then share it with a peer with another card...
    But obviously its always better if you have your own local card.

• Nice link ste141 ¬

There is a good solution Busterbob.

with some reading and support from the forum you'll soon have more footy channels than you can shake a stick at !

80 cm motorised and a triple tuner box ! All done :thumb:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• busterbob ¬ You might want to ask them for the rsa when you order just to be sure !

Did you have to ask Ste141 ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• This was the original idea of cardsharing buddy..
    If you have one card then share it with a peer with another card...
    But obviously its always better if you have your own local card.

Yes i know the concept , but where do i look for reliable local cards home to home share no vps ect as most forum i see this is what they have i just want local-local from home setup without my card getting raped.

• Yes i know the concept , but where do i look for reliable local cards home to home share no vps ect as most forum i see this is what they have i just want local-local from home setup without my card getting raped.

Id say stick with here for shares as it is strict on payservers meaning your prob more protected here sharing it in "VIP" section.

its always a caution in sharing if they have real cards or not as its so easy to fake it, but tbh not many people share via there "home" BB / server these days.

suppose could ask em to write date and username on paper and photo of card in server showing entitlements, but its all on your own choice who to share who not to share

also look at getting cache shares too it will help alot.

if you share 20 shares and they share back they also have "cached" ecms these can be reused so may as well share that too and they do same back helps reduce load rather than request local as it may well be sitting in cache anyways :)

• Thanks alot for the great info , explantion seems good and has answered all my questions in one go . Yes have noticed i have small cache build up only small from 1-15 depending if my family is connected .

The vps i guess is more safer for anyone as its no giving out the home ip and leaves it safer for us in longterm.

How do i get vip access is it payment or do i need too contribute too forum?

• Thanks alot for the great info , explantion seems good and has answered all my questions in one go . Yes have noticed i have small cache build up only small from 1-15 depending if my family is connected .

The vps i guess is more safer for anyone as its no giving out the home ip and leaves it safer for us in longterm.

How do i get vip access is it payment or do i need too contribute too forum?

yes its donation for vip but "PLEASE REMEMBER" stay on the safe side, its easy to spot a PS

shame i dont have a euro dish up no more, but still have my euro from my 0963 shares, threads like these spare me on to maybe put it back up again

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!