HDMU CaptainBlastXD Spark7162

There are 67 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,593 times. The last Post () by robbbin.

• I do not take responsibility for any damage I may cause. As mentioned in the sites rules, you use these files at your own risk

-Download Backup4 HERE!!!

Update 4 - 27/06/15

HDMU 13876

Plugins:

Cam:
    Oscam10615

Many issues fixed such as not being able to flash the backup( thanks to joeuser, -Scripts. Updated HDMU version fixes many other issues.

Setup

- Setup crossepg download location( Menu->Setup->CrossEPG->Configure )
    - You may want to change your bouquet list, that can be easily done in the AutoBouquet plugin manager
    - Setup recording location

-Download Backup4 HERE!!!

Kernal: 2.6.32.61_stm24_0217

Plugins:

- AutoBouquets e2 - Change your bouquets
    - CrossEPG - 7 day EPG for 28.2 setup. Make sure to store in HDD so it dosn't eat up your flash storage
    - HDD Mount Manager - Setting up what drive to use for default HDD
    - HDMU Media Centre - ...
    - OpenWebif - ...

Skin:

- SLY.NEW Skin by chababu
    -Download

Picons:
    - Place onto your HDD
    - Download: I've provided some on first post
    - Picons that I attached can be found here. Credit goes to oktus

Custom Spinner:

- Images used from skin

-Download

Cam:
    Oscam6666 - Starting from update 3

User: root
    Pass: HDMU

Update 2 - 31/05/15

Bouquets updated, removing unnecessary numbers. - Thanks to pauldb
    CrossEPG reverting to internal storage fixed. - Thanks to pauldb
    Radio Image updated.
    -Download

Skin fixed
    - Info bar fixed(changed blue button to 0) - Thanks to pauldb
    - I don't use CoolTV Guide but I believe that has been fixed as well - Thanks to pauldb

Forgot to mention in last post
    - Boot image changed - Taken from skin

Update 3 - 03/05/15

pti.ko file updated to allow to record 2 channels. - Thanks to joeuser
    Logos on info menu updated.

Changed mute and nokey buttons.

Please do not flash Backup2 attached below, it has many issues!

Download latest CaptainBlastXD Backup4.zip Here

• nice other people are having a go at this

whould say theres a few problems with chabbas skin and corrected a few things with it
    ie cooltv guide if you use it

and also the info screen, you will get a bit of tearing now and again this also on the channel selection screen,
    iv now fixed that
    also on the info screen blue is not last/fav its 0 with HDMU

it also looks like you havent set autobouquets up correctly as the numbers 0 to 100 shouldnt show

you also may have a problem with crossepg, its a common problem with HDMU and it reverts to internal flash, there is a 3 file fix you can add, or it doesnt see the hard drive

if you want the skin file i can post it here

but again great to see others doing a2 backups

ps forgot to say the cam on HDMU doesnt work unless you edit the oscam.dvapi, that has to be a empty file

Edited once, last by pauldb ().

• It would be great if you could attach your skin file as I can see some of the issues you're talking about.

For autobouquets I've always had them numbers, though I never did mind. If you know a fix, it would be nice to know.

And with crossepg I actually just noticed, I will have that fixed.

• Hi CaptainBlastXD
    Thanks for the backup image, but I can't get it to login, I keep getting this in the protocol

PHP
    Telnet Connected
    FTP Disconnected
    Telnet Disconnected
    Telnet login incorrect!

I'm using name:root
    passw:HDMU
    What could I be doing wrong?
    Thanks for any help.

Voyager & Wallbanger & WCE & Fausto

• What application are you using to connect? root and HDMU are working for me.

Could you try connect using putty and filezilla and see if it works.
    Filezilla: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?show_all=1
    Putty: http://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/putty.exe

It's OK I got it working...I'm using DCC:36_002:
    I have a number of devices connected to my router and I was picking the wrong IP address from the list:09:
    I got it connected now
    Thanks very much for your work in this excellent backup image it's much appreciated:14_002:

Voyager & Wallbanger & WCE & Fausto

• I do not take responsibility for any damage I cause. As mentioned in the sites rules, you use these files at your own risk

-Download backup

------------------------------------------------------------------

HDMU 13835

Plugins:

- CrossEPG - 7 day EPG for 28.2 setup. Make sure to store in HDD so it dosn't eat up your flash storage
    - OpenWebif - ...

Skin:

-Download

Picons:
    - Place onto your HDD
    - Download: I've provided some below but you may get your own.

Custom Spinner:
    - Images used from skin

-Download

Cam:
    No cam installed, you can grab one off the plugin manager

Updated

Bouquets updated, removed unnecessary numbers. - Thanks to pauldb
    Radio Image updated. -Download

Skin fixed
    - I don't use CoolTV Guide but I believe that has been fixed as well - Thanks to pauldb

Click Here For Latest Version Of Backup Image

• your getting good at this,

another thing i would say if people have problem with crashing,HDMU has a memory problem and needs a good swap of at least 128 set in the HD manager, the built in swap only goes up to 64 meg

with out a swap cooltvepg will crash when entering the menu and also the hdmu media center can crash sometimes ,just so it helps

ps they joys of HDMU

you also need the pti.ko file that joeusr modded version 217, without it you will get blank/zero file recordings sometimes
    and theres already a new image out dated the 30th

Edited once, last by pauldb ().

• HDD mount manager is included so you can setup a swap file using that. I have 512 MB swap file setup and it does increase performance when the box is doing many things at once. Also makes loading up EPG faster.

• I do not take responsibility for any damage I cause. As mentioned in the sites rules, you use these files at your own risk

-Download Backup3

HDMU 13835

Plugins:

- OpenWebif - ...

Skin:

-Download

Picons:
    - Place onto your HDD
    - Download: I've provided some on first post

Custom Spinner:

- Images used from skin

-Download

Cam:
    Oscam6666 - Starting from update 3

Update 2 - 31/05/15

Bouquets updated, removing unnecessary numbers. - Thanks to pauldb
    Radio Image updated.
    -Download

Skin fixed

Update 3 - 03/05/15

pti.ko file updated to allow to record 2 channels. - Thanks to joeuser
    Logos on info menu updated.

Changed mute and nokey icons(cleaner finish).

-Download Backup3

• Hi just a quick one can't seem to get the time correct on the time zone settings its either an hour forward our behind is there a manual way of setting the time as my EPG is wrong because of it thanks

• tried that and still getting nothing i am a uk user if that makes any difference

- - - Updated - - -

any help would be kindly welcomed as i would really like to use this image but cannot get oscam 6666 to accept my details have tried coping details into keys but is not having it all all

• hi i downloaded vizcam and put converted line in vizczam conf and it worked i could not get oscam to work using same procedure
    appy

• tried that and still getting nothing i am a uk user if that makes any difference

- - - Updated - - -

any help would be kindly welcomed as i would really like to use this image but cannot get oscam 6666 to accept my details have tried coping details into keys but is not having it all all

hi i downloaded vizcam and put converted line in vizczam conf and it worked i could not get oscam to work using same procedure
    appy

Hey lads, I just flashed this again yesterday, pasted in my files and started oscam. That worked. Make sure you start oscam(Menu>HDMU Center>Softcam Control).Also make sure your info is showing up, if not then there is something wrong with your files. If that does not work then go to plugins and remove oscam6666, get the latest version, paste in your files , reboot and start oscam on sly1. This should hopefully fix your issue.

Something suggested by pauldb was to make sure oscam.dvapi is a blank file, that nothing is in it.

Hi just a quick one can't seem to get the time correct on the time zone settings its either an hour forward our behind is there a manual way of setting the time as my EPG is wrong because of it thanks

Hey buddy, been trying to fix that but could not unfortunately. The closest I go was to manually set it, if you don't cut the power to your box you could try this

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!