DYNDNS account run out

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 824 times. The last Post () by glenviewjf.

• Hello Guys its been a long time since I posted on this great forum an accident at work has kept me busy for quite a few months.
    I am now trying to get back on top of things but my free dyn account has expired due to not logging on and renewing it is there anyway I can reuse my dyndns addy so I can try and rescue some of my shares. Or will I have to start with a new dyndns addy and hope that I can contact my shares?
    Thanks

• Glad to hear you are getting better buddy ;)
    As far as host loss , go in and setup with the same host as before...
    if it was closed then obviously nobody else is using it so its all yours for the taking..
    Dont forget to use the updater to keep it alive , go for it and let us know how you get on

• Yes you can pay for your dns you had m8, they been doing that to all inactive accounts.

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• I have had no luck getting the dns back I had a .mine.nu and they are no longer offering the same. Payment for a dns is a no no for me as I have been off sick for 8 months.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!