Amiko alien 2

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,186 times. The last Post () by merivaa.

• Can any body help me swap c line from openbox into alien,if you can ,could you please explain in the simplest way as i am not the best at this and its doing my head in thanks

• I use Oscam. Do you know what cams are installed on the image you are using?
    how i would do it if oscam is installed.
    type ip adress of box and oscam port into address bar, will probably look something like this. 192.168.1.25:8888
    Across the top bar you will see a few words similar to: status, live log, config, readers, users, services, files ....... ....... ..... ...
    Click files, then click oscam.server
    your c:line is broken into pieces something like this c: severname.com 12000 username password

copy and paste this file and replace details from your c:line.

[reader]
    label = remote
    protocol = cccam
    device = servername.com,12000
    user = username
    password = password
    inactivitytimeout = 1
    group = 1
    cccversion = 2.1.2
    ccckeepalive = 1

• Thanks,i really dont know whats on the box,it opens up as spark,after that im a bit snookered,ive had openbox v5s. For a about two years,i added c line using remote control.this box is completely diffrent to that,so i wanted to know how i can put my c line into amiko alien 2.after reading other posts i need to convert line to oscam.i think i need a dummy guide to use this box ,sorry for being a pain,but im absolutley useless at this kind of stuff..ive had box about 4 months , now put back in box.its been very close to dustbin on a number of occasions lol,thankyou very much if i could get a really detailed explanation of what to do,to start watching this box,thanks again paulinda:51_002:

• If you are using Spark, cccam does work on the alien (just not on enigma2.)
    I did not use Spark for a long time, but I think this thread is still valid. (http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=26869)
    Unzip the file to a usb stick and insert it into the box. Spark will ask you if you want to install. After rebooting, the Cccam.cfg file can be configured by ftp.

Here are some instructions taken from another site that may be useful to you:

[/CODE]

• hello the team, I inherit a alien2, I just download the plugin you mention in the position # 6 but I always black screen except free
    would you know help me?

thank you

a +

bonjour le team ,j'ai hériter d'un alien2 ,je vient de telecharger le plugin dont vous parler dans le post#6 mais j'ai toujours black screen sauf les free
    sauriez-vous m'aider ?

merci

a+

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!