block cards for noobs

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,601 times. The last Post () by master G.

• guys

although cazuela has written a very informative post on active cards, can someone explain how i block old cards (in the dumbest way possible)

i am trying to block a old 961 card, then move onto others suggested in the other thread.

thanks

(you will be be pleased to know i have to attack my xbox firmware so i'll give you guys a break...soon)

• I haven't got time right now to answer your question, but quickly, I was told 961 card wasn't dead and still unlocks some channels? Is this not correct?
    Cheers

• I still get shares from a 961 card and the channels open, if the 963 server goes off then server with 961 kicks in, don't know if it's all channels but definately some open.

A couple of weeks ago mind you not needed it since then.

• either add to the end of the cline : { 0:0:2, 0961:0 } or add global limits(its already posted) or in prio : I: 0961:000000 # SKY UK (28E) ..
    I= IGNORE
    P= PRIORITY
    If you want to block all old/fakes or unused, you need to create your own global limits by reading the providors list in your CCcaminfo and start building,,
    remember filtering Clines stops it getting to you thus not passing them on,,,global limits arrives to yu but wont pass them on,,,and PRIO is you recieve only want you want to view and gives priority to those cards..and also ignore those you dont want... Master G has posted the most recent Prio ,but remember to change the
    P: 0961:000000 # SKY UK (28E) to I: 0961:000000 # SKY UK (28E)...
    NOTE: the more you add to CCcam the slower your servers response to act/work
    caz

• In a word: yes, but there is a lot more to consider ,i.e. your server will only request whichever cards you give priority and will ignore whichever you put in ignore...
    cline filtering to recieve can be very hefty thus slow down your server reponse time ...Global limits stops all unwanted /unneeded but....for example if I have a peer in europe who wants to watch a certain spanish terrestrial channel and I have it filtered in global,,the user wont recieve it...nobody will recieve it..so this is where Fline filtering becomes more exclusive to each peer to share and cline to recieve...
    thinking about it now ,I don?t know if I am confusing you more now than before,lol..

• I've just created a cccam.prio file (as I didnt have one) and just put:

P: 0963:0
    I: 0961:0

and oh my god, sly channels are opening instantly! :-)

• It doesn't however, stop the shares coming through. So they still show up as shares and are still available to pass on.
    So you'd still need to put them in the CLine if you want to not receive them.

• By far the best method is to take your peers local and select only the hop2 cards you need this completley does away with the need for a prio file.

Agreed,
    .cfg could get quite big,depending on the amount of peers/servers,and what you want to recieve so it?s really a question of trying out and take note of the difference of each method..
    caz ;)

• can you completely remove hop4 for example by one line?

could someone explain how to remove a duplicate share from a lesser hop? do you need find identical shares, then edit the package number out in .cfg

thanks guys!

• 961 is a dead card, only used for freesat equivalent (bbc1, itv etc)
    If you are going to use a cline filter.......you will have a cfg file a mile long and will also block perfectly good old cards.
    Best way to do it is only take local and hop1, then make sure you use my golden rule MINIMUM DOWNHOPS: 1 in the cfg file.
    Server/machine will be fast and will not get all the useless crap with no reshare.

This is aplicable more to a proper linux server, if you are using your receiver, forget the above

• Official Post

961 is a dead card, only used for freesat equivalent (bbc1, itv etc)
    If you are going to use a cline filter.......you will have a cfg file a mile long and will also block perfectly good old cards.
    Best way to do it is only take local and hop1, then make sure you use my golden rule MINIMUM DOWNHOPS: 1 in the cfg file.
    Server/machine will be fast and will not get all the useless crap with no reshare.

This is aplicable more to a proper linux server, if you are using your receiver, forget the above

0961 is switched off altogether wont even open freesat on a slybox, I still have some if anyone needs an ice scraper lol.

• great for plectrums + opening doors though ;) but seriously if you only take the minimum downhops then you will miss out on some good cards that do open channels for you !! a lot of local servers dont give reshare!! if you simply keep it to { 0:0:2 } then you will recieve cards that won?t freeze ,any hops further down would only be suitable for completely new servers which dont have enough hop1 for example.... methods of filtering has already been half-explained in previous posts....so the more hop1 the less downhops the client needs thus the less peers needed for a good tight stable server ;)

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!