PLi?-DM500-Image

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,858 times. The last Post () by thestealer.

• Hi all. I was just doing a flashing of my dreambox everything was going ok until I got to the flash stage. After I pressed the flash tab the green bars started loading and after a couple of bars, suddenly, I get an error message saying: "Aborted by user. Exiting". I tried different versions of PLi Jade images from PLi jade 2. PLi Jade 3 images and even the OpenPli Beta DM500 ArmyDream 10122010. With all these images I kept getting thes same error messages. I am flashing with my laptop as my desktop does not have the Rs-232 port so I used A USB to RS-232 serial interface converter. Also I am using Dream Up vers. 1.3.3.7 to flash. I must be doing something wrong to be getting this error. Please guys I want to know what I am doing wrong at this point. Thanks

• I had that problem when I first started and I tried an older version of DreamUp which worked.
    I'm not at my pc right now so can't tell you what version I use until later.

• master G

Added the Label DM500 Images

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!