Blackhole 2.1.7 and CCcam 2.3.0?

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,711 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Is anybody running a server using the latest Blackhole image and CCcam 2.3.0? I ask because I'm currently running my server on Blackhole 2.1.0 using CCcam 2.1.3. But I always seem to have problems with my box just when I think I have cracked it. I believe I need to use the latest image to end the various problems. My problem doing this is, CCcam 2.3.0 always freezes after a few minutes. CCcam 2.3.0 is the only version which sees my 2 local cards in my server on a later image. Now I have read elsewhere that it could be a RAM problem and creating a swap file on a usb stick can sole this problem. Does anyone think that could be the solution? If it is, how do I do it? I did post a while ago that when I removed the Flines/ clines( I can't remember which)from my cfg, the CCcam worked perfectly. But obviously I need both Flines and clines in my cfg or my server will not last.

Thanx for any info given.
    bo.

• the DUO2 has more ram than you´ll need currently...so that idea of swapfile ,etc was for older models with memory leaks etc, like my old UNO..
    I find that Cccam 2.3.0 needs to be refreshed after 48/72 hours( a quick restart sorts that out...)
    if your having probs with flines/clines, perhaps you have gone over the limit with peers¿?
    it is understood that around 20 good peers covers more than enough for viewing coverage,,
    As a quick test,, FULL backup your image as you have it now... you´ll find the backup in media/hdd and or media/usb named vuplus with date...
    install somebody else´s backup and enter your own personal configs and give it a day or two...
    if the same problem persists ,then its down to your configs... which can be looked at in more detail...

• Thanx for the reply caz. I only have 11 peers on my server so I don't think I overload my server. Everything else you mention I do, ive tried and I've done. My box rebooted/refreshed every morning at 6.50 am. I already keep a backup of my image once I have it at a stable state I am happy with. I've tried various backup images with my own settings and still CCcam 2.3.0 will freeze after a short while. The only clue I have to the problem is, if I take out the Flines/clines( I'm pretty sure it was the Flines) then CCcam doesn't freeze. I don't know what I can do to solve this annoying problem.

Thanx.
    bo.

• Thanx coder but I have trouble with oscam after a while the ecms shoot right up and I get lots of glitching. I have tried just about every version and they all give me the same problem. CCcam 2.1.4 or CCcam 2.1.3 are the only cams that are stable but only in an older image. Only CCcam 2.3.0 works in a newer image. I think I need to be using a newer image to stop me from having the other problems I experience. I will try to post my cfg in a while,I'm not at my PC at the moment.

Thanx.
    bo.

- - - Updated - - -

Apart from my flines/clines this is all I have in my cfg:

SERVER LISTEN PORT : *****
    CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
    PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
    CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
    ALLOW TELNETINFO = YES
    BOXKEY: /dev/sci1 ** ** ** **
    #DEBUG : yes
    #LOG WARNINGS: /tmp/warnings.txt
    SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 3570000
    SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci1 3570000
    SOFTKEY FILE : /usr/keys/SoftCam.Key
    STATIC CW FILE : /usr/keys/constant.cw

SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN : /dev/sci1 14 { C48B,C4BD,C4C7,C4A4,C49B,CFE4,CFEE,CFF8,D002,D00C,C49A,C7AD,C7AF,2EE0 }

• Remove the # from the DEBUG line.....

Restart CCcam then look in /var/log/messages for debug info.. This log should get an idea what is happening to your server..

Set DEBUG : no, when finished because these log files can get large quickly.. or you can just replace the # symbol again.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanx for advice mc. I assume I have to do this when I have flashed a new image and installed CCcam 2.3.0?
    I will get right on it now.

bo.

As long as you have CCcam 2.3.0 installed bud, as this is the one giving you problems..... but a fresh install wouldn't do any harm.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Ok I have installed Blackhole 2.1.7 and using CCcam 2.3.0. I have done the debugging and haven`t a clue what I`m looking at:27_003: I do know that CCcam freezes even quicker than I thought,roughly after 2 minutes.

Is it ok to post the log info on here? I`m pretty sure I`ve starred out all my peers that were showing.

bo.

• I made an error, I didn`t save the log I had starred my peers out. Now I have another problem, I disabled the debugging yet its still doing it. I`m trying to stop,start then again stop CCcam so I can edit the log but I can`t because it won`t stop debugging.

bo.

• If you stop the cam then debugging has to stop.... it can only debug while the cam is running.

Let the cam run for 5 mins.... stop it (select common interface) this will stop CCcam from running

FTP the bug file from your box to your desktop.... edit it. (Now post it on forum)

Now edit your CCcam.cfg file to stop the debug process (#DEBUG : yes)

Start CCcam again.

fI7WHhv.png

• Ok. This is what I got from rebooting my box to the CCcam freezing:

Hope it`s ok.
    bo.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand everything you say mc, but even though I did the #DEBUG: yes to stop the process and restarted the cam,it carried on debugging. I've now gone back to my backup image. No matter what I do, I just cannot get CCcam to work in the newer images.

Thanx bud.
    bo.

• Thanx for the reply caz. I only have 11 peers on my server so I don't think I overload my server. Everything else you mention I do, ive tried and I've done. My box rebooted/refreshed every morning at 6.50 am. I already keep a backup of my image once I have it at a stable state I am happy with. I've tried various backup images with my own settings and still CCcam 2.3.0 will freeze after a short while. The only clue I have to the problem is, if I take out the Flines/clines( I'm pretty sure it was the Flines) then CCcam doesn't freeze. I don't know what I can do to solve this annoying problem.

Thanx.
    bo.

If it were an F line....¿NO near misses with similar users or passwords??
    it might be worth your while hashing out ( #) each line or viceversa hash out all but one fline til you find the culprit..
    Something else would be to try a different version of CCcam2.3.0... not the one you are using...
    and remember attributes to the CCcam.cfg is always 644...

• I think your post should be in the introduction thread.

bo.

- - - Updated - - -

I've added Flines 1 at a time letting the cam run for 5 minutes after each addition. It seems to freeze when there are 8 Flines running. The usernames and passwords are not similar to each other so I don't have a clue why this is happening.

bo.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!