Blackhole 2.1.7 and CCcam 2.3.0?

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,767 times. The last Post () by codar.

• No,Lol, still don't understand. Do you mean when I find an fline that freezes change the attribute of the cfg to see if it stops freezing? I think I've probably annoyed my peers enough today so will try again tomorrow.

Thanx caz for your patience.
    bo.

• NO bud... your CCcam.cfg should always be set to 644..
    Besides that ......
    You need to find out if there is a culprit Fline.. how do you find out??
    By elimination,, in other words the pain in the neck of hashing out all # F: user pass except one and see if it runs well with that peer..
    its a painstakingly long process ( depending on how many peers you have ) but as you say you´ve reached a limit of 8 ,
    in other words if you only have 7 lines connecting then it runs fine without hiccoughs??
    Unless totally necessary , all experiments ,etc, are usually carried out in the small hours of the morning whilst everyone else is fast asleep...
    Something to consider also is that if any of your peers are using failban in oscam then you will be cut from their connection( depending on their setup)

• Well, I spent all day today using the process of elimination on my peers. I narrowed the problem to 4 peers. CCcam would freeze when I left only one of their Flines in my cfg. It seemed to be working, but around teatime it froze again. I decided then to give up, So I quickly reverted back to my backup of Blackhole 2.1.0. However I've only just realised that I deleted 2 of the peers and messaged the other 2( they have been sharing with me for around 6 years) new clines. One of them is connected to me again, so maybe he connected to me at teatime and I didn't notice. I did do a backup of the 2.1.7, because I thought I had solved the problem. I will try again tomorrow.

bo.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I had to do a fresh install of the Blackhole 2.1.7 image as the backup hadn't worked. Anyway I installed my CCcam cfg minus the new flines I created for my 2 longtime peers. It has been running perfectly for the last 2 hours. Why do the 4 Flines I identified make the cam freeze? Is there anyway I can get my 2 long term peers back onto my server. They have good shares and as I've said before we've been sharing for over 6 years.

bo.

• Apart from the obvious and make 2 brand new lines for these 2 peers theres not much else...
    BTW- how are ending the lines and spacings ??
    C: myhost myport user pass no { 0:0:2 }{}{}peershost
    F: user past 2 0 0 { 0:0:2 }# peerhost and/or username
    or are you using more filters?

• Back to square one I`m afraid. It`s doing it again and thats without any of the flines I thought were the cause. It`s doing my head in. This is how I have the clines and flines in my cfg:

C: peersdns 12000 username password
    F: peersname password 2 0 0 { 0:0:2 } { } { } peersdns

Also on the end of the cline I get from them I have a list to block any useless or fake caids.

bo.

• it would be a good idea to close the clines :

Code
    C: peersdns 12000 username password no { 0:0:2 }

and get rid of the useless or fake cards.
    then make sure you have a PRIO list in /etc just under your .cfg
    in the PRIO list :

Code
    P: good recent caids

Code
    I: bad caids

P = priority
    I = Ignore
    CCcam.prio -09.09.2015
    Each scropt has its own job to do so putting a tail on the cline would clutter it up..

• Time for an update guys.
    I gave up on CCcam. I've now been using Blackhole 2.1.7(yeeha) and Oscam 10998 for almost 2 days with only the odd very minor glitch. I didn't post yesterday as I wanted to give it a good trial because in the past I've had major glitching with Oscam after 6-12 hours,then every hour unless I restarted it. Anyhow I've really tested it the past day and a half, even timer recordings haven't failed once. I would still prefer to use CCcam, I feel I have more control,but it just won't work for me with the latest images. By the way,when I was having the problems with Oscam, I remember one of my peers would show twice(sometimes 3 times) in my Oscam status. He denied double logins and seemed OK in CCcam. I removed him a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm back on Oscam and having no troulble. Could he have been the problem? Fingers crossed I have a stable, upto date setup now.
    Thanx everyone for the help,especially cazuela for his patience.

bo.

• Hi I am completely new and I got curious in this kind of thing my computing knwlegde it's quite wide but talking about sat not at all, therefore I d like to ask more information. I d like to know the how to start viewing channel on my dec as I can't see anything, I ve also insered a cline in CCcam.cfg but I doest work. Anything wrong?

• Is your receiver connected to your network?
    Have a look in cccam info (blue button on some images), scroll down to servers, hit ok and there should be a green mark beside the server (connected). If it's red, it's not connected.
    Then check to make sure cccam is running. (blue button again on some images), scroll down to softcam/softcam manager and start cccam (location varies with image).

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!