Automated Oscam/CCcam 2.1.3 Install Package For Debian 6

There are 252 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 61,008 times. The last Post () by ilk.

• Have you reinstalled Debian?

In the setup of Debian you have the option to format(erase) all disks and start from fresh have you done this?

Start from Scratch - No Manual deletes - No fancy programs - Reinstall/reformat!

All i can suggest sorry pal!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• i put debian in and say install and use all disk and then i was installing debian again
    do you know if the auto script for ubuntu can do the same ? couse then i will use that :)

• All the Install scripts work my friend...you get a few errors now and then mostly down to user error or the like! but will be documented in the posts following?

Got me this one!

lssdalogo.png

• Most people install the scripts fine.....All tried and tested and put together by Pros!

You may get a few problems that people post within the thread that are normally put right by guys in the forum....most are user error (no internet, not logged in as root e.t.c)

try an unbuntu script if you like....but this one should work and i worry you may get same problem on Ubuntu?

lssdalogo.png

• You should be able to get the OS, Server Protocols (Oscam and Cccam) installed and linking together fine!

When Card Reader comes then you can config ready to share!

Get the server up and running then wait for card reader?

Why did you change if ubuntu was working!

Your Goal before Card reader comes is get a OS installed with Oscam and Cccam installed and accessible!

lssdalogo.png

• Ive been trying to help nice123 via teamviewer and pm i dont think his ubuntu install was working correctly as there appeared to be parts of the install was missing,i suggested he use debian 6 and the script by ten below as its a little more automated and does not require nice123 to set permissions etc.If he has been issue having an issue with this script i feel it has to be down to something he is doing wrong for me the debian install is bullet proof and the easiest of the two to install.

• Sorry im currently helping nice123 via teamviewer i started the tenbelow install script and iam getting this error message

mv: cannot stat `/tmp/ccinst/CCcam.x86_64': No such file or directory
    chmod: cannot access `/emu/cccam/CCcam.x86_64': No such file or directory

the script appears to have frozen any ideas what could be causing this issue thanks on behalf of nice123

• cheers its a total mystery ive use this script at least three time and ive never had any problems i think nice123 maybe jinxed

• now i have installed the script without any errors but when the script are installed the server can't connect to the internet what am i doing wrong ?

ther server got local ip 192.168.0.17 and 255.255.255.0 and routher and dns are 192.168.0.1 ?

thanks for helping :)

• Router is probably right but your DNS setting is probably wrong

You can look them up on internet, or you can get them from your windows pc

You will then need to set them in debian -

Code
    http://wiki.debian.org/NetworkConfiguration

Thats my educated guess anyway and prolly the best your going to get at this time :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Was I right then? :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• :firework::scarf2::firework:

Whoop Whoop!.........How and What was the problem....never know someone else may experience the same thing lol

lssdalogo.png

• i was trying download a new disk with debian then the script work perfect , and the internet problem was that i have used the router ip as dns but that was wrong :) so i looked in ipconfig on my pc and found it :) thank you for all the help :)

• Thank god its finally working i was starting to wonder where i was going wrong just something simple by the sounds of it cheers

• hi,

what is the exact procedure and command in changing oscam bin on debian , till now i'am stuck on 6059

thanks and regards,
    kabise :26_002::26_002:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!