SLY.NEW HD Skin (V3.0)

There are 156 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 44,310 times. The last Post () by jrw88.

• You are using cool tv guide , mine is white as well, i never changed it i like white
    the one you want is the grafical tv guide
    as for the numbers a havent a clue

• You are using cool tv guide , mine is white as well, i never changed it i like white
    the one you want is the grafical tv guide
    as for the numbers a havent a clue

again many thanks for all the help and advice, you guys have been extremely patient with me.
    I don't mind the white either, but just thought I had done something wrong, want to see it through

Where would I find the graphical tv guide? ive checked in all plugins but cannot find it to download and cannot see it in the plugin list on forum??

• again many thanks for all the help and advice, you guys have been extremely patient with me.
    I don't mind the white either, but just thought I had done something wrong, want to see it through

Where would I find the graphical tv guide? ive checked in all plugins but cannot find it to download and cannot see it in the plugin list on forum??

its built in to the image, looks like cooltv has taken over, just press and hold epg and you should have the option to switch

• its built in to the image, looks like cooltv has taken over, just press and hold epg and you should have the option to switch

I didn't even know you could do that!! when I view the Graphical epg it allows me to see it straight away but when I go to set it as default it doesn't actually change it, it just stays as cool tv guide?! any ideas why I cannot set this as default??

• depends on a number of things and image

first check that cooltv hasnt switch itself on in the cooltvguide menu

normally there a keymapper of sorts in the image that you can default to whatever you want for that key,

it used to be press and ho;d then set as default, but that is either missing or doesnt work any more

• Hi All

I did everything as per the start of the post.
    1. installed dreamplex ( rebooted enigma )
    2. downloaded file to tmp folder then ran the script
    3. went to dreamplex ran the skin then get the green screen.

am i missing something. Im on an amiko 2 and running hyperion 5.1
    im using the Blue HD skin at the min. am i missing something which is causing the boot loop

• I'm no expert and the guys here have given me loads of help, but I found it easier to install the skin directly from the linuxsatsupport plugin, and then add the tweaks via FTP after this ( i.e if you want the second bar tweak added by chababu on pg4 of thread)

- - - Updated - - -

HI Pauldb/Chababu, ive got another issue. my box appears to have corrupted and my list view dow no longer show whats playing and only shows the same frozen picture in the top right ( see screenshot).

cb5c25b049067ad44.jpg

I have deleted the event.pyo & event.py and re added the event.pyo you gave and this did not work. I have factory reset whole box and re-loaded image, but when I re-import skin ( from linuxsatsupportpanel) the list view is still exactly the same. am tearing my hair out.

Any chance you can help me resolve please??

• just want to say a massive thanks to Chababu for helping resolve my issue. Top man and have to say support on this forum is second to none

Thanks All, hopefully I can pass some knowledge that I'm picking up to others

• just want to say a massive thanks to Chababu for helping resolve my issue. Top man and have to say support on this forum is second to none

Thanks All, hopefully I can pass some knowledge that I'm picking up to others

No worries mate. Glad evrything is sorted...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Crashlogs will always tell you the issue. It must be either the fonts. You need to install the skin 1st then the dreamplex skin addon.

• No worries mate. Glad evrything is sorted...

HI Chababu, is there any way to get the channel numbers to come up when changing channels. I.e if I type in 101 on my control nothing comes up on screen? would be really helpful if this could be fixed??

As usual any help always appreciated

• HI Chababu, is there any way to get the channel numbers to come up when changing channels. I.e if I type in 101 on my control nothing comes up on screen? would be really helpful if this could be fixed??

As usual any help always appreciated

Yes...I will post the fix.

• Got this skin installed and working great - apart from the media page, everything is squashed up and I can't seem to fine an option to expand it

Any ideas guys ?

Thanks

• Got this skin installed and working great - apart from the media page, everything is squashed up and I can't seem to fine an option to expand it

Any ideas guys ?

Thanks

Hi daz237, what image are you using?? I had the same issue but if you are using Openpli, you may struggle to get the graphical epg to work, in which case the number of lines option doesn't appear. To fix using some advice from the great guys here I did:

in EPG screen, press Menu - Blue button ( Guide) Show picon: no then numbers are 60-60-225 Show Coolpico: no then numbers 28-32-225. This then allowed me to have 9 lines in the epg all perfectly spaced out and lined up correctly.

Hope this helps. i'm no expert but will try and help where I can

- - - Updated - - -

Yes...I will post the fix.

Thanks Looking forward to fix, loving this skin

• I'm using Open Blackhole - I did the same as you changed to 8 lines and the EPG sorted - but still have the problem with the media page and can't see where else I can change

Enigma2 skins for OpenPLI based images.

OpenPLi skins are also compatible with Cobralibero, NonSoloSat, OpenVision, SatDreamGR, SatLodge and teamBlue Enigma2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!