SLY.NEW HD Skin (V3.0)

There are 156 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 44,311 times. The last Post () by jrw88.

• please how to fix the frozen picture ?

Nokia MM 9800
    Telewire 3001 + all CI (seca aston , Viaccess ,Irdeto , DiabloCam)
    Topfield TF 7710

QBoxHd duolabs
    VU+ Zero
    Vu+ duo2
    GIgablue Trio 4K

• thanks for great skin..
    i have come across a small fault..
    when you use soft cam manager,it does not highlight the square box to enable start up.
    on the old vix image you had a tick and the background was filled blue for start up enabled
    steve

Could you please post a screenshot so as I could see what the issue is.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Any idea of how to fix the channel numbers? When you type in the channel number on the remote like channel 101 nothing comes up on the screen like before?

- - - Updated - - -

Was there any fix to the channel numbers missing? Great skin btw - fantastic work!

• Any idea of how to fix the channel numbers? When you type in the channel number on the remote like channel 101 nothing comes up on the screen like before?

- - - Updated - - -

Was there any fix to the channel numbers missing? Great skin btw - fantastic work!

Yes...I have sort it out. It will be in the next update...

• i just want to say that this is the best skin yet looks and works great on openvix thank you chababu for treating us to this
    and to all that spoil us for choice it is greatly appreciated and i mean that cheers folks :cheers:

• Hi all, I have a small problem . The info bar is transparent I can see the writing but the blue background is missing, everything else is perfect please help.

• Channel number on the number zap?? Or the infobar??

not sure what harry1979 is waiting for but I'm waiting for the fix for the numbers to appear on screen when you press numbers on remote. i.e 101 to appear on screen

• Same thing jonaldo9. Just want channel numbers to show on screen when you press them on your remote. Also when I press ch+ or ch- I get the autoboquets menu on the screen with a pip of a frozen picture (sports guy getting interviewed) - any fix for this?

• Same thing jonaldo9. Just want channel numbers to show on screen when you press them on your remote. Also when I press ch+ or ch- I get the autoboquets menu on the screen with a pip of a frozen picture (sports guy getting interviewed) - any fix for this?

You need to have the EventName.pyo file in the correct folder to display the mini tv on the channel select screen..

• OK cheers. So new to this. Where is the EventName.Pyo file at mo and what folder does it need to go into instead? Is it just a matter of copy and pasting it? Any help much appreciated. Keep up the good work mate as always.

• OK cheers. So new to this. Where is the EventName.Pyo file at mo and what folder does it need to go into instead? Is it just a matter of copy and pasting it? Any help much appreciated. Keep up the good work mate as always.

If you extract the ipk file using 7zip. You will find EventName.pyo.

Copy this and ftp it to

usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/converters

Make sure 1st you delete any EventName.py or EventName.pyo in that folder before you paste the one you copied.

Restart your box (Not Restart GUI) and its all sorted.

• HI Chababu, any ideas when the next update will be out with the fixes in??

• Done exactly like you said and extracted the file using 7zip and ftp it over to the file your named above after deleting the other file off first. Restarted box but still the same. Am I doing something wrong? I thought I read in this forum somewhere that it needs to go into a different folder and this is what the problem is (being in wrong folder in first place)?

Enigma2 skins for OpenPLI based images.

OpenPLi skins are also compatible with Cobralibero, NonSoloSat, OpenVision, SatDreamGR, SatLodge and teamBlue Enigma2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!