Need info on VU+ JTag Broadcom Tools ( Solved )

There are 187 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 95,665 times. The last Post () by emosim.

• Who can capture usb data with valid exchange for example? (at least until the moment, when displayed "Connected")
    USBPcap
    linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/18778/

I manage to communicate with processor BCM 7325 from a Solo Clone, and was connected, Green , the lines, and I made in 45 minutes a back-up from this box.

so if the Cyruss is functional - not damage inside { by a electrical discharge } - you can access the memories , flash, everything - from an ORIGINAL or a CLONE, only to have the correct XML in folder Flases, of program Broadband Studio 3.
    Broadband Studio 3- is the easy alternative to I2C communications for this processors.
    more advance alternative - will be with Xilling Jtag 3 in one devices-- but this I need to try and test.
    bye

• in alldatasheet.com

I select this one
    http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/d…2/SAMSUNG/K9K8G08U0A.html

•{on page 3}Unique ID for Copyright Protection--IS NOT PUT INSIDE, You need to make a mail to producer!!!
    <DevId offset="0x??">0x??</DevId>
    can be = " 00D3 "

in page 3 you need to find all the data regarding a part, made by a company

next on page 47
    you will find info , for Marker code, and device ID

soo ca be:

DevID = 00D3
    Marker = 00EC

but don't hurt to mail the Samsung direct, at support section

regards

Edited once, last by yinyang ().

• Hi.
    I was just wondering if anyone is still working on this "project".
    I am looking for the Solo2 "bcm97356.msi"(?) and Duo2 "bcm97424.msi (?) files.

Regards,
    Sairze

• Hi guys

i have spent days now searching for those BcmUSB.zip drivers to install my cypress model no eeprom.

can anyone please share them on some upload website?

i have downloaded and installed EZCypress original drivers for no eeprom rev3.45

but broadband studio does not detect my bbs tool model i bought from ebay , can anyone please post the BCM drivers so i can test ?

this is the hardware id i get on windows 7 x64

USB\VID_04B4&PID_8613&REV_0004
    USB\VID_04B4&PID_8613

thanks in advance for your replies

• http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=12696&p=141997&viewfull=1#post141997

• for x64: program the board with "USB Control Center" and .spt script file (dont forget about jumper)
    and replace PID VID in .inf of original x64 Cypress drivers

• Hi thanks i got it all installed, and drivers ok also on my win7 x64

now i have a bcm stb that i can connect it on the BBS tool, i managed to find the exact bbs pinout, and when i open devices it detects my device and shows connected.

unfortunately it does not have the flash .xml for my flash models, i have tried creating my new SPI flash model and copied into the flashes folder, but when i open the program shortly after i cannot see any flashes in the flash explorer .

i only managed to get this new flash to be on the flash explorer shown one time, but i think something is wrong with the configuration as i kept getting SPI Timeout no device id shown..

can someone give me a hint attached is the Flash file pdf, and my modified file can someont point me out on the right direction ?

Flash model MX25L3255D i am using Broadband Studio 3.1

• for x64: program the board with "USB Control Center" and .spt script file (dont forget about jumper)

Hi

just saw your post today

i have installed drivers via the Control panel /device manager on windows7 and it went ok, did not change anythingg on the inf file

do i need to make something different ?

when i plug my box bcm on bbs tools and i fireup broaband studio3 it shows up my device connected and shows my BCM cpu model, but i cannot connect to any flash , i added my flash models, but gives just timeout erros, could this be because of badly installed drivers?

• By the way

i am trying to install everything on a VM winxp sp3 machine using your drivers and is giving me EZ-CYX2 erro on inf file cannot install drivers..

for x64: program the board with "USB Control Center" and .spt script file (dont forget about jumper)

• 2af3defd6d2c17c.jpgDear All,
    i reading your post here, got a lot of help-
    but:
    shortly: its solo
    broadcom studio : CONECTED. right samsung flash selected,
    but after i press refresh on flash explorer i got error message:

"maker id returned from the flash:0 doeas not match.. "
    so i cant upload the cfe.bin..

can anybody help?
    thx
    _

Edited once, last by echolite: pic edit ().

• Hello,
    I have got the adapter, installed the drivers, connected with the Vu Ultimo, uploaded the cfe file, but my Ultimo is still dead. Any suggestion why?
    Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!