Need info on VU+ JTag Broadcom Tools ( Solved )

There are 187 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 95,820 times. The last Post () by emosim.

• Hi all,

Someone will have a track for my problem?

• Hello great forum, I need (Spansion_S34ML04G100TFI000.xml) for this type of software 97358, I have searched for the whole Internet and do not find the file flash

Thanks to all.

• Hi guys. Anyone managed to resolve VU solo2 with jtag? I manage to connect and rewrite 100% cfe.bin with no errors but the box is still dead and after that I find solo2bootloader.bin and charged in also without any errors but the box didn`t start. I searched other internet ford weeks after some .bin files to work but also without any success. I`ll appreciate any info or some confirmation that someone managed to resolve this kind of box. My flash is Samsung K9F2G08U0C, BCM97346.
    Thx

• Hi guys. Anyone managed to resolve VU solo2 with jtag? I manage to connect and rewrite 100% cfe.bin with no errors but the box is still dead and after that I find solo2bootloader.bin and charged in also without any errors but the box didn`t start. I searched other internet ford weeks after some .bin files to work but also without any success. I`ll appreciate any info or some confirmation that someone managed to resolve this kind of box. My flash is Samsung K9F2G08U0C, BCM97346.
    Thx

Hi,

I flashed several times a Solo2. It works like charm. I some cases I had a faulty Flash but the K9F2G08U0C is hard to get.
    So my guess is that the flash is faulty.

• Hi,

I flashed several times a Solo2. It works like charm. I some cases I had a faulty Flash but the K9F2G08U0C is hard to get.
    So my guess is that the flash is faulty.

thank you for your answer. I guess then it`s bad luck for me. I still hope some day it could be done :) ( not to far away)

• Hi,

1) After i installed BroadCom Studio3, if i insert my BBS USB tool in my windows-8 64bit PC means it wont detect. But the same is working fine with windows-7 64bit PC. In win-7 PC after installed BBSStudio s/w automatically installed the
    "Broadcom Test Adapter" & detected the same. But in win-8 PC its not installed & detected.

2) so, I raised this issue to Broadcom i.e., BBS tool not detecting in Windows 8 64 bit PC. After that they gave 1 BcmUSB.zip file, it contains only "BcmUSB.inf", "BcmUsb.spt" & "BcmUSB.sys"... how to install this on my windows-8 PC..?

can anyone help me on this....? thanx..

• Hi all,

1) In my windows-8 PC BBS tool wont detect. But its working fine with windows-7 PC.
    2) After that i asked this to Broadcom, they gave BcmUSB.zip file, it contains "BcmUSB.inf", "BcmUsb.spt" & "BcmUSB.sys"... i dont know how to use this to install...?

can anyone plz help me on this..?

• Hi,

Still not getting detected this BBS tool as "Broadcom Test Adapter" in win-8 PC... always its detected as "Techinsat device" under device manager with warning symbol...

But this is not happening with my win-7 PC....

• Hi,

Still not getting detected this BBS tool as "Broadcom Test Adapter" in win-8 PC... always its detected as "Techinsat device" under device manager with warning symbol...

But this is not happening with my win-7 PC....

Try install dtiver manually.

• click right on progarme boardcom.exe and chose kompatbiltet, then in the windowos below
    chose Wndoes 8.

Hi I have Windows 10 and it does not have the option to change to windows 10 in capabilities. Do you have a solution please?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi all

I have windows 10 and when i turn on the bbs tool and connect to the laptop via usb it doe NOT detect the tool. Therefore when i start broadcom studio 3/devices/bcm97335 for Duo. its still says disconnection.

Im guess its because i haven't installed the 'recommended installation in the screenshot for the bbs tool. but windows 10 does not detect the tool.

any ideas please???

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry attached screen shot

• Official Post

Wont work windows 10.... it has to be windows xp. Windows 7 also needs the correct drivers....
    Refer to the thread for basic install instructions.....
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=83177

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!