Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 857,906 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Ths problem is not the plugin but the suppliers KiddaC posted on other thread.

Right, I am reading on several forums people having issues with my Jedi plugin of late.

I think some big providers have changed the standard api calls. Series is brought in via the get.php. If they have removed this php call then series is not going to work in my plugins, thats not my problem.

• I recently got an IPTV app for my zgemma h7 using jedimakerstream.

All channels in favourites. The issue I’m having is IPTV provides Live channels, Movies and series. Live channels and movies populated the folders in favourites and work fine. The series folders are empty and the IPTV provider is stuck for an answer. He has the same app on his phone and works fine (so he sayes), which suggests that it’s the zgemma is causing an issue.

Also the responce when moving through folders is very slow and sometime freezes.

Could it be the plugin issue? Anyone experance this before ?

Cheers

• Does any one want to trust me with their actual line details for one of these problem cases.
    I can then thoroughly check what is actually going on. Whether its an api issue, a plugin issue, a provider just being far too large for enigma2 boxes. etc etc
    We are not going to solve anything with people keep posting the same thing on various forums, until we know what the exact reason is.

If so send me a private message via the conversation icon 9eed00.png

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Does any one want to trust me with their actual line details for one of these problem cases.
    I can then thoroughly check what is actually going on. Whether its an api issue, a plugin issue, a provider just being far too large for enigma2 boxes. etc etc
    We are not going to solve anything with people keep posting the same thing on various forums, until we know what the exact reason is.

sent you the 1 I am having issues with

• so you know it has no live. Okay.

lets try and create some bouquets...

it creates vod categories and channels .. no problem.

it creates series categories but no channels.

your get.php file is bringing in the correct series structure.

1fedee5d2b.png

So why the fuck is it failing... thats what we all want to know :)

How do i get the line details and i have no problem sharing.

How do i get the line details and i have no problem sharing.

you can go to etc\enigma2\jediplaylists folder you line will be in playlists.txt file or just give KiddaC your url. port, username and password.

• God that was hard work. I think I have found the reason.

The get.php fails.

Why does it fail... because even though the output of this line is set to .ts, the json file has output .m3u8.

(some bad code somewhere on my behalf)

this domain downloads

http://domain.xyz:80/get.php&username=user&password=pass&output=m3u_plus&output=ts

this domain fails to download - so no series

http://domain.xyz:80/get.php&username=user&password=pass&output=m3u_plus&output=m3u8

why the m3u8 version fails I do not know

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!