Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 849,976 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Oh happy day :redface:

Don´t know exactly what made it work. But follow the instruction above. Had done it several times before...

Changed: Load long descriptions up to X days to 3

Changed: Server timeout to 8

Refreshed the satellites channels via TV8. (This has always worked.)

Ran ManualEPG import

Ate dinner :tongue1:

When I was back, the EPG was there in the bouquets. The UK is not there yet, but there was something about this elsewhere.

Edited once, last by moggi ().

• Sounds like your provider had some issue with EPG i.e. either it was an old epg.xml or the file was missing. Always good to double check on other device if you can. Cheers

• Hi,I am using Jedi boquet maker in Uclan Ystym reciever.

It works great,I can se epg for the most of boquets. Fex: Sweden,Norge epg works fine ,but not Danish? And those downloads are from Iptv server.

Other thing, When I download from Jedi epg maker ,it download but not show epg. I am only conected to server.

Before I was conected trough satelite dish and when I download Iptv epg trough Jedi epg it was working ,but now without dish conected,it is not posible to show epg.

I hope you understand my question:)

Thanks

• The epg download is a data file that is downloaded via the internet.
    It is irrelevant if there is no satelitte connected.

Have you set up epg importer correctly.

Your provider might be using satellite refs, in which case you may need to tick the relevant rytec sources in your epg importer.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Pls big master... :-) when you FIX it ?

Thank

Hispa

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

• When conected to dish Jedi epg (with rytec sourses,and other) Epg was working ,but now when I dont using satelite chanels(no dish conected),when download sources from Jedi epg,it download,but not displaying. I have tryed difrent sources,them from Epg importer,and them from Jedi Epg . I dont understand.

• On my receiver it looks like there are four types of EPG:

1. One updated from the dish (TV8, TV4 Guld/Film/Fakta or Sjuan). I don't know the file for this.

2. EPGRefresh, this should be turned off or the EPG imported in "1." will be overwritten.

3. X-Stremity updates /etc/enigma2/xstreamity/epg/iptvworld.nl/epg.xml

4. EPG-Importer updates /etc/enigma2/epg.db

It was working fine a few days ago, but today all EPG was gone. Updated 1, 3 and 4, but iptv was still empty.

I guess something must be corrupt, since it was not possible to reboot from menu after running EPG-Importer. Had to use the switch. Out of memory perhaps?

After a while 15-30 minutes, the EPG was back. --- and gone next day...

Edited 6 times, last by moggi: Sorry for the previous post (1350). I messed it up and could not fix it. Could administrator delete it. ().

• so you are not using satellite but iptv have you delected your jedimaker iptv sources in epgimporter.

• It works.

I have checked all channels in Jedi epg maker again!

I am not sure why I had to check all chanels ,like it was new instalation,but it works now

• are we talking two different plugins this section is fo Jedimaker Xtream Bouquet Creator not Jedi EPG Xtream

• My EPG for iptv and the satellites was fine for a day or two, but I noticed that my Dreambox2 was hanging every morning after update.

If I try to update manually, first the sound disappear, then the picture hangs and then the Dreambox2 hangs. Working sign stops. Must take the power to reboot.

Even after a reboot and no epg-update, the system hang under shutdown and I had to take the power.

I appears that the epg.dat is corrupt. I can delete it, but the deleted file pops up again in same size from somewhere like a ghost. Either while importing or shutdown. Perhaps delete the file and take the power?

After numerous attempts and hangs, the epg.db was gone. Ran a new manual update and the new initial size was around 12Mb. No major errors in the log. epg.dat is now 25Mb, the corrupt file was 140Mb. The system does not hang any longer on shutdown.

Still no epg for the iptv, it might be there after 15-30 minutes... I hope, but no...

Then try a new manual update again. This time the sound disappear and picture freeze, ftp is working. After some minutes sound and picture is back. Probably some final processing takes too much cpu. Now the epg is back...

Q: Is there a secure way for deleting files (epg.db) so the deleted file does not pop up again?

Q: Is there a command for checking the filesystem on the internal memory if it is corrupt?

Edited 6 times, last by moggi ().

• enigma2crashlog

What this means and how to fix it?

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/enigma.py", line 8508, in __call__

return ret(*args, **kwargs)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 70, in action

res = act()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/setupbouquet.py", line 466, in save

self.session.openWithCallback(self.finishedCheck, JediMakerXtream_ChooseBouquets)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 455, in openWithCallback

dlg = self.open(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 485, in open

dlg.isTmp = True

-------

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'isTmp'

]]>

</enigma2crashlog>

• Official Post

moggi Monday is a bad day for most epg since iptv providers often update their own source on the night between Sunday to Monday.

And the sign of provider epg issues is when it works from time to time.

And you are correct, Don't use multiple EPG plugins. They will erase what the previouse plugin has done and in most cases also corrupt your epg.dat/epg.db file.

It's safe to just delet the epg.db file from /etc/enigma2 folder

Also never reboot a box with the power button this will also corrupt your files and settings since the save process is broken.

Instead when a box hangs use Telnet/DCC/Putty and login to the terminal and from there just type systemctl restart enigma2

This can take up to 5 min but you will save your self from a full reflash of the image.

• I am unable to view series in Jedi Maker Xtream V6.20, (vod are ok) The folder are there but empty ( series are enabled in playlist settings (openvix 6.0004)

All folder are fully populated & work in X-Streamity . HELP!!!!

• seymore

XStreamity and Jedi do not function the same way.

In jedi the series are populated from the get.php url. It is looking for /series/ in the stream data.

If your provider doesn't populate series this way in their api, then no series will be brought in.

Download your get.php url in a windows browser.
    Do a search for a known series title and look at the structure of the stream path

i.e

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-name="The Originals S02E22" tvg-logo="http://blahblah:80/images/8886d430451534f66e5fbbf7c850d4ad.jpg" group-title="Crime & Drama",The Originals S02E22

http://domain.one:8080/series/user/pass/1262392.mp4

your provider might put these in a /movie/ folder instead of /series/ in which case you may find your series are actually in vod folder

You can also try upping the server timeout in main settings if your server is slow to respond, or your source is huge.

You can private message me your iptv line if you want and I can check how your provider is writing its series data

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hi thanks for your response, So I put the unedited playlist below in a browser to get the structure of the folder?

http://*************/get.php?username=***************&password=*****=m3u&output=ts

Edited once, last by seymore ().

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!