Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 847,644 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Using the latest version 6.34-20230916 with openpli 9 with the latest build . I have this crash log

Any help ?

Edited once, last by dr_virus ().

• openpli 9.....???

openpli 8 is the best... you put it to do 9 it's only for experts... throw it away.. from Py3 it's a disaster... plugins all useless.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • scoobyjones1 your playlist epg will unlikely work on enigma2 boxes. Your provider is not an xtream codes provider. Your playlist doesnt include epg ids in the channels. I would recommend using my other plugin jediepgxtream in tangent with jedimakerxtream. Then you can just assign other epgs to your channels.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I am getting the same issue with PeterPan. It works fine if I install OpenAtv but I have issues on any DreamOs image.

I have tried ts and m3u8. Also tried gstreamer and 4097.

• Hi.

This is my first post on this forum, so Hello and Greetings to all.

Since I want to convert SAT to IPTV, I ordered a trial. I've configured JMExtream (thanks KiddaC) on my SF8008 with OATV 7.3. And it's generally ok. Only Polish HBO (1 only) at the moment lights up, immediately jams and stays like that.

The supplier claims that the reason may be the lack of a codec.

What do you think?

And one more thing - should I disable/uninstall softkams?

Greetings.

• Welcome to the forum.

JediMakerXtream plugin is now no longer maintained. Please use the new version called BouquetMakerXtream(BMX) as found here:

Bouquet Maker Xtream - IPTV Bouquet Maker (new 2023)

Your trial line should be fine if its still active. But in the bouquet creation settings you have options to change the stream type. 1, 4097 or 5002 if you have service app installed. Try different stream types to see what works with your line.

I also have an iptv player called Xstreamity, which will be much better for testing an IPTV trial as you just put your line and and watch.

Plugin threads are not really the place to ask general questions. But to answer quickly your softcam question. Leave it for now. Its doing no harm.

And if you are new to enigma2 boxes. Here is a good guide to make sure everything is setup on your box correctly for openatv.
    OpenATV 7.* setup guide by KiddaC

Walk before you run.

• Thank you very much.

I'm not that new to Enigma, but I'm just starting out with iptv.

I'll try to do something according to Your advice.

If anything, I'll keep asking 😊.

And this codec - what do you think, because I don't think so.

• your box is new and able to handle most streams.

I do recommend installing serviceapp though.

telnet these commands

opkg update
    opkg remove enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp
    opkg remove exteplayer3
    opkg remove ffmpeg
    opkg install ffmpeg
    opkg install exteplayer3
    opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp

Then set the streamtype to 5002. Most things will play with 5002.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!