Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,467 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 148,975 times. The last Post () by bmitie.

• saragusa My infobars are not editable by any image so they are not changeable via any image settings.

You would have to ask gorski why transponder info isn't shown. I use the pliextrainfo info to show that.
    <convert type="PliExtraInfo">TransponderInfo2line</convert>

Weather apps, I have never included them in any of my skins as I see them as bloat, I also don't know how to include weather. You would have to look at other skins that do and try to replicate their code. Making sure named colours use a hex value rather than a name

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• First of all - Great Skin well done. I've moved over from another similar themed skin and this one is so much sharper and crisper. I do have one question though. On the main EPG the border line for the top left channel preview seems to stretch all the way down over the rows. Any ideas here please? Also I've install the top picks extension and rebooted my open vix solo2 box but it doesn't seem to have made a different to the top picks. I can't see any timers setup too in cron/ auto timers etc.

*I've figured the screenshot one out thanks. Just struggling with the top picks one.

All my skins come with a recommended settings in the skin thread. As you have now found out, you just needed to increase the size of that event column.

There is full instructions here *UPDATED* Slyk Q 1080 (Install - FAQs)
    on how to get the crons working.

Have you followed them?

• saragusa My infobars are not editable by any image so they are not changeable via any image settings.

You would have to ask gorski why transponder info isn't shown. I use the pliextrainfo info to show that.
    <convert type="PliExtraInfo">TransponderInfo2line</convert>

Weather apps, I have never included them in any of my skins as I see them as bloat, I also don't know how to include weather. You would have to look at other skins that do and try to replicate their code. Making sure named colours use a hex value rather than a name

Thnks... Does gorski have any ideas about it?

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• To me this is enough...

0dc1925ea5220a3c6aec9535.png

Plus this....

7187035147.png

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Hehe, you know this is a Q for Franc, not really for me.......

Not sure if he is now on the road back to Germany.... So, sorry but... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Both Expert and Extra... ;)

• KiddaC , there's already.... What do i do? Overwrite??

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

Edited once, last by saragusa ().

• And, another thing, KiddaC ...

I'm a newbie... ☺️ Can you explain me what it means that recommendation in the red circle of my attached screenshot?? Can it be this the problem of lack of provider in 2nd infobar??

3d838d.jpg

• Not? That should be "Note"

if using openvix, a few screens have different names. So navigate to the skin.xml file in the skin folder and uncomment the vix line.

<!-- <include filename="vix.xml" /> -->

becomes

<include filename="vix.xml" />

• I don't skin EMC in any of my skins, it is a 3rd party plugin.

You would have to edit the skin files in the emc plugin folder. But it's always been skinned ugly.

Don't even know where the files live to be honest, because emc is one of the first things I delete when I creating a new fresh build.

• I don't skin EMC in any of my skins, it is a 3rd party plugin.

You would have to edit the skin files in the emc plugin folder. But it's always been skinned ugly.

Don't even know where the files live to be honest, because emc is one of the first things I delete when I creating a new fresh build.

is there anyway to get movie info and covers to show in your skin? and by the way great skin.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!