Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,432 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 146,065 times. The last Post () by urie.

• I am doing a million things tonight, but on my to do list is to update one of my boxes to openatv latest.
    I haven't tested the epg mod for a long time. I think urie said it still works though. I maybe wrong

But see my openatv setup guide if you haven't already. Its a good reference guide.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I want to update a box for a friend from 6.4 to 7.2 but they want the skin to look exactly the same as with 6.4. I used 1080-r19 back then over 2 years ago and it took a bit of time but looks great. The problem they have is the spinner appearing when FF or RW , hate ads. But I am practising on a Zgemma H7S and that 7.2 is not as easy. I have the skin installed but can install that epg mod 3.1. I tried via install local extension and nothing happens.

Can I get box back by reinstalling 6.4 and leave 7.2 alone?? Box is an xtrend 10000

try EpgSelection.py from here RE: Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

• I think I noticed a tiny bug in the EPG mod code (it resulted in the first bouquet being repeated at the end, or the last bouquet being omitted):

--- EpgSelection.py.orig 2023-03-15 10:29:59.478050297 +0000

+++ EpgSelection.py 2023-03-15 10:59:03.492644457 +0000

@@ -2296,7 +2296,7 @@

else:

break;

- newendbouqlist = self.bouquets[0:index-1]

+ newendbouqlist = self.bouquets[0:index]

newstartbouqlist = self.bouquets[index+1:listlength]

finalbouqlist = newstartbouqlist + newendbouqlist

• you keep mentioning different problems but never post a screen shot.

• It is not a bug, that is how its designed. it is because you can keep scrolling and then it wraps around.

[1][2][3]

[2][3][1]

[3][1][2]

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Since noone believes me, here are some screenshots! (I just didn't know how to do them before.)

In the first one it wraps around to "Entertainment" again.

In the second one "Entertainment" is missing.

Boring explanation follows:

You want newendbouqlist to include all the bouquets up to, but not including, the one at index (the one currently shown). This code does that:

newendbouqlist = self.bouquets[0:index]

If you use [0:index-1] it doesn't include the one at index-1 either (which explains the missing bouquet in the second screenshot).

And if you use [0:index-1] when when index is 0 this becomes [0:-1] which includes nearly all the list when you don't want any! (first screenshot)

• No Such Problems here:

Yes, you probably won't notice if you have lots of bouquets, as the errors will be off the screen.

After I posted images I atually ran AautoBouquetsMaker and it rescanned and did new bouquest and removed my IPTV ones so just SKY, Freesat and Freeview and I tabbed back and forth a few times still did not notice anything.

I can see the duplicate in your screen shots but I don't have any .

• Just to say I followed the Kiddac instructions for 7.2 exactly. I am switching between boxes a Zgemma H7S and an AXHD61 and images as well. And skins.

1. Using the slyk on the AXHD61 and 7.2 when I press epg I have no mini window and when I go menu I get a mini window and the entry SETUP rest of screen is blank.

2. I have added topicks using ftp and just copied from another box and it works.

3. I cant load the epg mod so Urie where do I place the one you show above ie FTP it.

On the box with 6.4 I called and did a full reboot, changed batteries and all good again so they can stay with 6.4.

That 7.2 is proving a bit tricky and my old brain is getting slower so any mishaps may be my making.

Back to 6.4 now and when I press OK twice I get signal details at top of screen how do I get that on 7.2

Edited once, last by bmitie: Back on 6.4 now and when I press OK twice I get signal details on top of screen how do I get that in 7.2. ().

• EpgSelection.py you copy to usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/EpgSelection.py rename old one to say EpgSelection.py.bak before you copy over

as for to no mini window in GraphicalEPG Settings change Picture in Graphics to yes.

you said you followed Kiddac instructions for 7.2 that is just to setup openatv 7.2 not skin installations,

exactly did you actually read the instructions for setting up and installing skins

example : *UPDATED* Slyk 1080 R19 (Install - FAQs)

and sections for his other skins.

Also it is good idea to take screenshots of your settings so you can refer back to them for when starting from fresh again. I have them for ABM, EPGImporter, Jedimaker, Epgrefresh, EPG setup, and tuner settings e.t.c.

• No Such Problems here:

Yes, you probably won't notice if you have lots of bouquets, as the errors will be off the screen.

After I posted images I atually ran AautoBouquetsMaker and it rescanned and did new bouquest and removed my IPTV ones so just SKY, Freesat and Freeview and I tabbed back and forth a few times still did not notice anything.

I can see the duplicate in your screen shots but I don't have any .

That still sounds like a lot of bouquets. They have to all fit on the screen to notice the bug.

The code does look wrong as well, so unless it has been changed I do think it is a bug. But I'll leave it up to kiddac.

• I have a Gigablue UHD UE 4K running OpenVix 6.3.003

I'm still very much a newbie to enigma2 and am trying lots of skins to try to find my ideal one.

I really like the slyk-1080-r19 one but am having issues with the Movie screen layout. The format is squeezed up on the right hand side and the date of recording is partially hidden (see attached). I have tried adjusting font sizes to smaller than default, but it didn't help much and as my wife has sight issues I really don't want to go down that route.

Are there any settings I can adjust to give more space to the Date section and less to the description? I am happy to loose the end of the description details if need be.

20230405_174054.jpg

20230405_174100.jpg

Current Settings

20230405_174310.jpg20230405_174254.jpg20230405_174244.jpg

• Have you installed the movie planner mod?

• Have you installed the movie planner mod?

No. I wasn't even aware of it. Do you think that will help?

I am finding that every time I get a new bit of knowledge about the enigma2 system, I also find another 10 things that I realise I don't know!

• Eureka!! I Just installed the movie planner mod and it now looks perfect. Thanks very much :clapping hands:

Now there is just one last thing that I need to sort before it is suitable for WAF testing.

In live pause mode ,The time under the pause icon is displayed in Seconds so it starts at 0 Secs and goes up to 59 but then it resets to 0 Secs again. I have changed the Media playback Remaining/Elapsed from Skin Settings to Mins but that doesn't seem to effect the Live Pause display. Is there another trick to get that to display minutes? or even seconds until it is more than a minute, and then minutes thereafter. Thanks in advance.

20230405_194122.mp4

• Does your mod show "0 mins" below 1 or is it just completely blank? Either way it's much better than I've currently got and I'm up for modding some files if that's whats needed, if you could point me in the right direction?

• That is due to changes on openatv or even python 3.xxx KiddaC knows about this I did bring it up a while back but since it is his custom timer and they keep continually making changes then just we will need to live with it or change skin as KiddaC mentioned his skin did work on most images ,

and personally considering I would think his skins are really popular, they if making changes should also adapt to popular skins rather than everyone having to adapt to what they think is suitable even basic plugins that most are used to when they convert (openatv) they make changes different key presses e.t.c. to what people are used to.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!