Slyk EPG 7 day downloader

There are 120 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 25,481 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• Kiddac,

tried installing this and whilst it shows when looking to remove plugins, it does not appear in plugins or epg menu options. Running Mutant HD51 on both OpenATV 6.4 & 7.0

• I'm also not able to list, see, and therefore access the plugin even though it installs successfully.

Kiddac, is there something we should be doing? To this day, it is still much, much better than the default providers in EPGImporter.

I'm sure I speak for many when I say we'd really appreciate your help addressing this.

• those should be in epgimporter rytec uk sources they were added in 2017 from what i can see unless they have changed

Code
    <channel id="ITV1Anglia.uk">1:0:19:5168:810:2:11A0000:0:0:0:</channel> <!-- ITV1 Anglia East HD -->
    <channel id="ITV1Anglia.uk">1:0:19:5212:812:2:11A0000:0:0:0:</channel> <!-- ITV1 Anglia HD -->
    <channel id="ITV1Anglia.uk">1:0:1:276A:7FC:2:11A0000:0:0:0:</channel> <!-- ITV1 Anglia -->
    <channel id="ITV1Anglia.uk">1:0:1:2800:806:2:11A0000:0:0:0:</channel> <!-- ITV1 Anglia -->
    <channel id="ITV1Anglia.uk">1:0:1:2F4E:80B:2:11A0000:0:0:0:</channel> <!-- ITV1 Anglia -->
  • urie,

According the code you've shared, you're correct. Those SRs are on my box. Do you happen to know which one of the Rytec lists they're in?

A reimport with Sky 1 (Live on sat) and Sky 2 (Dead on sat) unselected - Some of the channels are wrong - hasn't downloaded anything new.

I've attached screenshots in case I haven't explained it well enough.

• you probably just need to update your lamedb file.

if you use autobouquet maker. Download latest config files and do a scan

Also do a manual satellite scan of 28.2e (and clear your epg.dat file on a scan - in case there is any conflicting data in there.)

I have no rytec sources checked at all in epg importer. Just slyk epg 7 day

pasted-from-clipboard.png

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• urie,

The service references in your code fix my problem, but I can't find them on my box. I have to set them via E-Channelizer.

Where are you getting them from, and do you have service references for ITV Anglia +1 services?

Thanks for everything so far!

• have you done as instructed and done a sat scan and an abm scan.
    Are you using your lamedb file or the one provided with the plugin

These are my entries in my lamedb file. (/etc/enigma2)

5168:011a0000:0810:0002:25:0

ITV Anglia East HD

p:BSkyB,f:8

524e:011a0000:0812:0002:25:0

ITV Anglia West HD

p:BSkyB,f:8

lamedb5 entries

s:5168:011a0000:0810:0002:25:0:0,"ITV Anglia East HD",p:BSkyB,f:8

s:5230:011a0000:0812:0002:25:0:0,"ITV Yorkshire West HD",p:BSkyB,f:8

Looking at the lamedb file I compiled before I released the last update, there is no entry in that for Anglia
    So make sure this is unchecked. That should only be checked if you cannot scan your own 28.2e

pasted-from-clipboard.png

There isn't an anglia + 1 any more is there?

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I just did search on google for your channels but found info on PLI (doglover) the guy involved with rytec sources

• Read the epglist.txt the instruction are in it.

hi did read

Code
    Enter display name of EPG reference followed by the external EPG URL  xml, xz or gz file

could you advise how to create "way"... to enigma2/SlykEpg7day/combinedepgdate.json

thank you

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!