Newbie question

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,369 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Just got an ET9500HD Receiver today.

Have installed support image V5.

Downloaded ccCam 2.30 + Newcs

I have created a CCcam.CFG File with my c-lines and FTP to etc/

I want to use as client only. When I start server In glass utility i receive error check config or attribute. I cannot see for the life on me how this works. I am doing this from memory of an old dreambox that I had. Am I missing something?

Any help would be fab before I end up hairless. lol

Thanks in advance

• I have created a CCcam.CFG File with my c-lines and FTP to etc/

Try and FTP CCcam.cfg to var/etc
    Thats where my cccam.cfg are in vu duo + tm800 + debian server ! So i believe most CCcam.cfg should be there ! alhough it may be different in ET9500HD i never did see that box yet ?

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• you definately got cccam installed as your default and its definitely running ? have you checked web interface ?

just a couple more ideas to check ¬ Did you make an introduction post yet Mate ?

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Hi mate, yes my web interface is fine I a can download addons etc. As for ccCam, 2.30 it shows as running but I cant seem to get a card server to run it. I need that if i recall right, so I am trying newcs but keep getting errors about cfg. I have been using a qbox mini and oscam, for ages so im a little rusty.The errors relate to newcs and not the ccCam.Is there some sort of confifgfile i need?

• Hi mate yes tried all of those things. No idea how to set this up someone suggested mgcamd but not sure how to set that up either

• "i receive error check config or attribute"

is the binary chmod to 755?

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

I want to use as client only

then

but I cant seem to get a card server to run it

can you clarify this please??
    one more thing ..¿ why the 2.3.0 ?? I cant imagine anyone wanting to use this after reading up about it..

• Not sure about where the CCcam.cfg should be on your receiver/image, common places are /var/etc, or /etc, but could be somewhere else - but two things - the filename is case sensitive so needs to be 'CCcam.cfg' - note the two capital C's and the rest are lower case - also the attributes need to be right as just pointed out - however, my CCcam config on my receiver is 644 - which gives owner read and write access and group and others write access and works fine, but any created file would default to 644 anyway from what I can see, so I doubt your issue is to do with attributes.

also when rikjaard talks of the web interface, he means can you access the CCcam info, and get an idea if it is running or not. The CCcam info page can be accessed by default on port 16001 - so if you type in the IP of your receiver and the 16001 in a web browser on a PC in the same netowrk as your receiver, you should be able to access it, so long as this isn't disabled or amended in your CCcam.cfg - example

Code
    http://192.168.0.100:16001

Replace the 192.168.0.100 with the ip of your receiver. If CCcam is working, then you should be able to access this.

Might help if you post your CCcam.cfg here (editing any sensitive stuff such as boxkeys, ports and clines etc)

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!