[Plugin] VPN Manager

There are 556 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 167,777 times. The last Post () by urie.

• Download the openvpn folder from your logged in user at IPVanish. Put the file in a folder in your USB stick and call it OVPN. Insert stick in your box. Open vpn Manager in your plugins. You then enter your IPVanish password and your IPVanish user name (your email) in VPNmanager using menu selected. On some older versions of VPNmanager you had to tick that the two files were in the same directory or manager would`nt find them. Make sure the certificate is in OVPN file. Point the setting in menu to your USB stick and its folder. Exit and save and you should be able to select the server you want. I have`nt used for a few years but worked fine for me.

• Download the openvpn folder from your logged in user at IPVanish. Put the file in a folder in your USB stick and call it OVPN. Insert stick in your box. Open vpn Manager in your plugins. You then enter your IPVanish password and your IPVanish user name (your email) in VPNmanager using menu selected. On some older versions of VPNmanager you had to tick that the two files were in the same directory or manager would`nt find them. Make sure the certificate is in OVPN file. Point the setting in menu to your USB stick and its folder. Exit and save and you should be able to select the server you want. I have`nt used for a few years but worked fine for me.

won't work he needs to edit the config files thats why I pointed member to older link to show what edits were needed.

unless they have updated there config files since august

• Edited 2 times, last by bioseeker ().

• good only here to help if possible :smiling face:

• I am an Unlimitiert VPN subscriber, can you explain the operating method?

was not active.

thank you

have you followed instructions from page [Plugin] VPN Manager

if so and you are not connecting you may have to setup google nameservers in network > name servers settings
    also some vpn providers require you to make manual username and password you need to login to your vpn providers website for that.

• Code
    плагін не відображається в меню плагінів (openatv 7.3/7.4devil), після перевстановлення плагіна ситуація ідентична

видалити з плагінів, а потім перезавантажити графічний інтерфейс

потім вручну видаліть папку VpnManager із
    usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/

потім перезавантажте графічний інтерфейс

видалити таким чином і перевстановити плагін все ще не відображається? як зробити видимим?

:Translate:

Edited 2 times, last by oktus: Please respect the forum rules and post in English ().

• Are you installing from plugins feed not ipk from this thread ?

• after updating open atv from 7.3 to 7.4devil i got problems in the form of a dead tape and also partial problems installing ipk files from usb flash, vpnmanager plugin of any version does not install with ipk usb flash, only with alternative tapes (eg satvenus panel) but after installation the plugin is not displayed even though it is present among the installed plugins

:Translate:

Edited once, last by oktus: Please respect the forum rules and post in English ().

• installed clean openatv 7.3, also 7.4, the problem remained, the feed does not work, installing ipk from a USB flash drive also does not matter, a clean openatv image or someone else’s backup, the date, time zone are correct, Google DNS, the connection to the Internet is stable

• Code
    the feed is stable, but it does not find any updates (which was not the case before switching to openatv 7.4devil), plugins from the feed are displayed, but none can be installed, the green button in the plugin browser, which is responsible for installing plugins, has disappeared, from alternative sources, as you know, also not all plugins available..
  • I seem to remember there used to be a clash between SatVenus plugin and VpnManager. Try Installing VpnManager from the Satdream plugin. It installs fine from there if I remember. From some other plugins it comes up as clashing or words to that effect or just wont install. My box uses Python 3. If you can`t get it to work I will uninstall my backup image and update VpnManager and double check where it installs properly from.

• I seem to remember there used to be a clash between SatVenus plugin and VpnManager. Try Installing VpnManager from the Satdream plugin. It installs fine from there if I remember. From some other plugins it comes up as clashing or words to that effect or just wont install. My box uses Python 3. If you can`t get it to work I will uninstall my backup image and update VpnManager and double check where it installs properly from.

if you mean DreamSat panel, then it is installed from there, but the plugin is not displayed with an error (as in the post

#485)

sat venus panel is not installed, so conflict is impossible..

• What doesn't look like it? this is a clean install of open atv with some addons i installed from alternative sources like levi45 addon mannager but as you know from alternative sources there is no way to install addons that are on standard feed, feed and update from feed should work..

"echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/all/disable_ipv6"

this command does not change anything or nothing happens..

• it also does not give a result

• artur88,

Code
    i am still fresh install openatv7.3 from usb something is wrong.
    Code
    installed, it doesn't change anything either..
    Code
    When I don't mean last time in the case of a corrupted image, I mean a new fresh install, you also said you can't install plugins from USB so format the usb fat32, download the new image and install from USB so far you are getting nowhere .

like recovery clean image openatv-7.3-ustym4kpro-20231215_recovery_emmc.zip or normal clean mmc openatv-7.3-ustym4kpro-20231215_mmc.zip ?

Edited 3 times, last by artur88 ().

• artur88 , i still fresh openatv7.3 install from usb something is not correct.

Code
    installed, it doesn't change anything either..

so format usb fat32 download new image..

the problem is not in my usb, it is formatted in the right format.. also the problem is not in installing a clean image (because I installed it several times and the same situation) before the update to openatv 7.4 devil, everything worked perfectly and the feed was working..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!