[Plugin] VPN Manager

There are 554 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 167,724 times. The last Post () by urie.

• artur88 you keep mentioning openatv dev that should not matter if flashing from usb with openatv7.3 not openatv7.3dev

so try again from usb or last resort use emmc.zip) is for flashing in the first slot.

We should not even be having this conversation in this thread nothing to do with vpnmanager.

did as per your recommendation (although all other times I've updated this way, esp.

• artur88 you keep mentioning openatv dev that should not matter if flashing from usb with openatv7.3 not openatv7.3dev

so try again from usb or last resort use emmc.zip) is for flashing in the first slot.

We should not even be having this conversation in this thread nothing to do with vpnmanager.

Code
    did as per your recommendation (although all other times I've updated this way, esp.)

So is everything ok now ?

of course not..

as i said after update to open atv devil7.4 neither clean image reinstall nor backup help..situation unchanged

• Code
    receiver ustym4kPro, of course I contacted the openatv forum, but they respond with templates.. I will write to them later with more detailed information, thank you for your help and time
  • Bonjour,

J'ai un récepteur VU+ zéro 4K avec l'image TVI 15.0.2 qui fonctionne très bien, j'ai voulu installer le plugin VPN Manager car depuis peu je pratique IPTV, mais en redémarrant le récepteur aucun plugin ne s'affiche ! Je précise que j'ai bien redemarre le demodulateur.

Ma configuration :

- VU+ Zéro 4K

CPU ARm V7

- image VTI 15.0.2

Le plugin VPN Manager essayé :

- enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.0.4_all.ipk

Je précise que jusqu'à présent je n'ai jamais eu ce genre de problème lors des installations de plugin. Il manque visiblement quelque chose...

Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

Bouteilles

• You may try just downloading from plugins > download > extensions

I do not use VTI but your image may need python 3 i,e, enigma2-plugin-extensions-surfsharkvpn_1.0.4-py3_all.ipk or even latest version

enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.1.7-py3_all.ipk

so only thing missing maybe on your side no fault of the plugin.

• Bonsoir,

Je viens de flasher mon récepteur avec l'image pli 9 avec une version Python : 3.9.9

Ma configuration est donc celle ci:

Ma configuration :

- VU+ Zéro 4K

-CPU ARm V7

- image Ouvrir PLI 9

Le plugin VPN Manager a essayé : enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.1.7-py3_all.ipk

J.'ai le message suivant :

connexion vuzero4k : root

Dernière connexion : jeu. 21 décembre 21:51:09 CET 2023 sur pts/0

root@vuzero4k :~#

root@vuzero4k :~#

root@vuzero4k : ~# opkg install --force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

* Le solveur a rencontré 1 problème(s) :

* Problème 1/1 :

* - demandes contradictoires

* - rien ne fournit python3-future nécessaire à enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnma nager-1.1.7-py3.all

*Solution 1 :

* - ne demandez pas d'installer enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager-1.1.7-py3.all

que dois je faire pour installer une version de ce manager de VPN ?

merci d'avance

Bouteilles

• you could try as instructed on page 1or try another image perhaps openatv7.3

opkg update && opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

• Have any one been able to get the vpnmanager_1.1.7-py3_all.ipk working on Egami 10.4 or OpenAtv 7.4 ? if any ,let us know how , i mean instruction on how.

i have installed it and configured it but has not been successful getting it working , it keeps spinning spinning and at the end stoped without connecting . every configuration file is correct. can it be that python 3 is going the way of monopoly , I mean selecting or validating only a handful or a specific Vpn company/companies . I have attached a screenshot .

• Have any one been able to get the vpnmanager_1.1.7-py3_all.ipk working on Egami 10.4 or OpenAtv 7.4 ? if any ,let us know how , i mean instruction on how.

i have installed it and configured it but has not been successful getting it working , it keeps spinning spinning and at the end stoped without connecting . every configuration file is correct. can it be that python 3 is going the way of monopoly , I mean selecting or validating only a handful or a specific Vpn company/companies . I have attached a screenshot .

you should name vpn supplier and post image of settings also in openatv have you tried adding nameservers, in network settings

Runs perfectly on my vu+solo4k using PIA as my VPN supplier on both operate 7.4 and latest Egami build. In fact do not have any issues on openvix, openbh either

you should name vpn supplier and post image of settings also in openatv have you tried adding nameservers, in network settings

The supplier is Ipvanish , I,ve been using it in previous Image version of python 2 but on this new image of python 3 , it hasn.t been successful . I cant figure out why is not working.

The supplier is Ipvanish , I,ve been using it in previous Image version of python 2 but on this new image of python 3 , it hasn.t been successful . I cant figure out why is not working.

read this post

and

• Thank you for your assistance , I have tried everything but still its not working , I have gone through the comments nobody actually confirm of getting it to work with the Egami 10.4 and Openatv 7.4 images , maybe i have to reflashed and use older version of the image .

• I just installed vpnmanager and I am running openatv7.4

so did you edit config files as in just change cd /hdd/vpn and find /hdd/vpn -name to name of you configs folder name mines in

example : cd /hdd/IPVanish_2

cd /hdd/vpn

sed -i 's/comp-lzo/auth-nocache/g' *.ovpn

and

find /hdd/vpn -name "*.ovpn" -type f | xargs sed -i -e '/keysize 256/d'

• Thanks a lot , you really helped me . I have got it working through your guidance , :smiling face:

• I have a KeepSolid VPN subscription

How do I activate pure2.7.3?

I installed VPN 1.7

I had similar problem on my Pure2 7.3 py3 image but using NordVPN. This wasn't my resolution so I won't take credit, but I took the openvpn file from my working OpenATV 7.3 py3 image from etc/init.d folder and then put it in etc/init.d folder (file permission 755) of Pure2 7.3 py3 and bingo....VPNmanager now works a treat.

• I have a KeepSolid VPN subscription

How do I activate pure2.7.3?

I installed VPN 1.7

I had similar problem on my Pure2 7.3 py3 image but using NordVPN. This wasn't my resolution so I won't take credit, but I took the openvpn file from my working OpenATV 7.3 py3 image from etc/init.d folder and then put it in etc/init.d folder (file permission 755) of Pure2 7.3 py3 and bingo....VPNmanager now works a treat.

Thank you pal , you save me a hell of problem . I have worked my ass out :exploding head: trying to fix this problem , I have OpenATV 7.4 installed on flash and Egami 10.4 and pure2 7,3 installed on external through openmultiboot . I managed to get vpnmanager 1.1.7 working on on flash OpenAtv 7.4 through urie directives . But Egami 10.4 and Pure2 7.3 was a hell , it wont work ,after many trials I was about to give up before your reference shows up which solves all problem. Thank you. :beaming face with smiling eyes: :lolz:

• Thank you pal , you save me a hell of problem . I have worked my ass out :exploding head: trying to fix this problem , I have OpenATV 7.4 installed on flash and Egami 10.4 and pure2 7,3 installed on external through openmultiboot . I managed to get vpnmanager 1.1.7 working on on flash OpenAtv 7.4 through urie directives . But Egami 10.4 and Pure2 7.3 was a hell , it wont work ,after many trials I was about to give up before your reference shows up which solves all problem. Thank you. :beaming face with smiling eyes: :lolz:

You are very welcome my friend. Glad it resolved the issue :)

• Hi, I'm trying this plugin but something strange happens to me.

I'm using Nordvpn (subscription) and I downloaded the various files from the site like "al27.nordvpn.com.udp.ovpn" - there will be 1,000 or even more but when I go to transfer them with Filezilla to the media/hdd/openvpn decoder folder the first 10 are ok and work and the others are transferred to me but with zero bytes... as if they were empty inside.

Is there a reason in your opinion?

Thank you

Edited 2 times, last by robertjust: Please respect the forum rules and post in English only! ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!