[Plugin] VPN Manager

There are 546 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 166,439 times. The last Post () by djmx.

• I stll cannot connect to any UK servers using IvacyVPN (never Have done ) other country's do work well the majority I have just opened up a ticket with them see if they can update the OpenVPN-Configs.

Nothing to do with your script.

create a path where to save configurations vpn provider do not change file extension must remain original.ovpn in the plug and you can set data configurations in a single folder ,you can set resolv.conf script that will use dns provider vpn having more security and stability

• The setup I described above in detail is working fine without any additional complications... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• I never said otherwise... ;) (I wouldn't know, as I never used them... :) )

What I meant was that I did not "set resolv.conf script"...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Good evening everyone. sorry for the trivial question for many of you. is there a way to go from 1.0.9 to 1.1.3 without having to delete and reinstall everything? can just install ipk new version (from temp) on the old one? and what exactly is the .deb file for?

MUTANT HD51 4K

• Different image/distro - never mind the deb shite... :)

Try and tell... But make a backup first.... Easy to restore!

• Install over old should be fine. If not just uninstall and reinstall. All that you may need to do is set directory and username and password in settings.

in fact, I would not like to put sarfskark's id and password back, they are very long and mouse😝😝

MUTANT HD51 4K

• Install over old should be fine. If not just uninstall and reinstall. All that you may need to do is set directory and username and password in settings.

in fact, I would not like to put sarfskark's id and password back, they are very long and mouse😝😝

You shouldn't need to as it will be in your settings file but you can add username and password via command line

I was loosing my mind on how to get it to work with all config files in one folder then realised that you need to set it when pressing menu on the plugin lol

You can also edit username and password by command line something like

Code
    cd .
    init 4
    sleep 3
    sed -i '$i config.vpnmanager.directory=/hdd/openvpn/' /etc/enigma2/settings
    sed -i '$i config.vpnmanager.username=USERNAME' /etc/enigma2/settings
    sed -i '$i config.vpnmanager.password=PASSWORD' /etc/enigma2/settings
    init 3

Also from 1.0.9 it says - Access data can be given in pass.file

So I guess you can have pass.file with username and password in your config location. But I haven't tried that method

• It's simple, post 14... ;)

• I lost Internet connection after connection with vpn

Even after restarting my Vu solo any my router

f855b85ef9e8e1bcbd0d.jpg

• How can anyone help you, m8, when you are not giving us all the relevant details, as to how you did it exactly?!?

• What can i do

is there something wronge

e52b2d3f028a602d6f2d4fa73.jpge52b2d3f028a602d6f2d4fa73.jpgCA222.confupdate-resolv-conf

• You can follow the manual, m8...

Did you click on one of those servers? What happens when you choose one?

• So, you didn't do it right....

• I'm trying desperately to start the vpn on my DM8000 with openpli 7.2 but I can't do it.

gives me this mistake

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/VpnManager/plugin.py", line 403, in keyGreen

start_vpn ()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/VpnManager/plugin.py", line 980, in start_vpn

open_vpn_start = subprocess.Popen (['/ etc / init.d / openvpn', 'start'])

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 390, in __init__

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 1024, in _execute_child

OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

can you help me?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!