Jedi EPG Xtream

There are 631 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 147,281 times. The last Post () by zehnisagcan.

• Yes its really ugly lol and yes it's prefix on all groups. As for plugin its working fine here bar the issue with some channel names

• Official Post

Jedi EPG Xtream V2.01

New .deb file on post 1

Just minor bug fixes.

enablewraparound on the lists for some images that it was missing for Gurman2000

fixed markers and dividers in bouquets crashing the plugin urie

• Official Post

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::beer1: Yes i change them all so we don't need to do it for someone else using OE 2.0 ;)

If you can fix the index it would be nice

• Right you horrible lot :)

To do list.

Put the full list back in column 4

Make sure lists don't return to top on assigning and unassigning. Gonna have to code that blind though.

Add some extra sources in that people have posted (any more sources ??? )

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• why has it now crashed because of the font

• Official Post

No need to uninstall the plugin first and the segmentfault is the dm900uhd trademark of none explained errors

Turn off the animation when if you need to uninstall ;)

• No need to uninstall the plugin first and the segmentfault is the dm900uhd trademark of none explained errors

Animation disabled. Does it mean that I can install new versions without uninstalling the old one?

DM900 Combo, Experimental 29-10-2021+GP4.2

• No need to uninstall the plugin first and the segmentfault is the dm900uhd trademark of none explained errors

Animation disabled. Does it mean that I can install new versions without uninstalling the old one?

all my plugins are named sequentially, so no need to uninstall any of my plugins,just install over the top, (unless I specifically inform you to delete older versions first)

• Hi KiddaC,

I saw your logic in trimming the list to best matches, but as Delboy pointed out can cause issues. My thought was perhaps you could to offer both options via a settings tab i.e best match for those it works for, and the all matches for the problem ones.

An issue I have which hopefully you may be able to address (via something like a tooltip popout) is that the text of some epg tvgs are to long for the 4th column and thus have no idea which to select, The HK now sports being a classic example where theres numerous showing but the relevant channel 1,2, 3 etc identifier runs off the screen.

• Using Optus Sport url Ive found they only have Os1 and Os2 so this maybe an issue with finding a match but I cant test yet

Code
    https://i.mjh.nz/Optus/epg.xml

Optus 1 and 2 are the main channels, others Optus 3 etc are on demand, only broadcast as and when and providers invariably mix them up

so 3 for one could be 5 on another provider

Edited once, last by robcwm ().

• This was a joke? :)

• Dear KiddaC, as you know GenTV by countries sources doesn't work anymore. So I forced to use my sellers' link (from GenTV), Plugins behavior is strange. It writes above everything as usual but creates 0K size file (Channel list).

Edited once, last by Gurman2000 ().

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!