Jedi EPG Xtream

There are 631 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 148,525 times. The last Post () by zehnisagcan.

• KiddaC , bebawy6-USA https://github.com/bebawy6/EPG/blob/master/usEPG.xml

pulling in junk jus to let you know I do not use it but did notice it was not rite.

actions-repo-tab-count

actions-tab

ajax-error-message

blob-more-options-details

blob-path

branch-select-menu

code-repo-tab-count

code-tab

context-commitish-filter-field

fork-button

insights-repo-tab-count

insights-tab

issues-repo-tab-count

issues-tab

js-flash-container

js-global-screen-reader-notice

js-repo-pjax-container

jump-to-results

jumpto-line-details-dialog

projects-repo-tab-count

projects-tab

pull-requests-repo-tab-count

pull-requests-tab

raw-url

ref-list-branches

repo-content-pjax-container

repo-content-turbo-frame

repo-network-counter

repo-stars-counter-star

repository-container-header

responsive-meta-container

security-tab

site-details-dialog

snippet-clipboard-copy-button

• there is no source for channels from country

Serbia, Croatia

EPG sources are getting harder to find and as noticed unreliable for that reason I just use Iptveditor I use Jedi EPG Xtream only to assing adult channels to save me having to add them from rytec source manually into the editor.

you can send the link for this epg source Serbia from the picture

• there is no source for channels from country

Serbia, Croatia

EPG sources are getting harder to find and as noticed unreliable for that reason I just use Iptveditor I use Jedi EPG Xtream only to assing adult channels to save me having to add them from rytec source manually into the editor.

you can send the link for this epg source Serbia from the picture

No I cannot send source that is from Iptveditor just showing you that there are sources you require available. you need to pay subscription to use the editor but you can try trial https://iptveditor.com/shop/trial

• KiddaC , My H9 Combo jest 4k oparty na ramieniu i również się zawiesza, jak wiesz.

each box has a problem h9s also freezes. errors pop up on openpla. no one can record a video on how to make an epg for this. epg does not work. can you make a video on how to make it work

• each box has a problem h9s also freezes. errors pop up on openpla. no one can record a video on how to make an epg for this. epg does not work. can you make a video on how to make it work

• HI

Maybe this question is yet answered a hundert times - i have searched, but didnt find the answer.

It would be great, if the channels, i have already in my favourite lists (from Satellite),l could be uesed a source

for the iptv channels.

I try to make a better explaination:

In one of my favourite lists, i have those 200 channels i am interested. The EPG comes over Satellite.

I want to use this epg for IPTV.

Is it possible to ad this list as a source?

Cheers

Stefan

• Yes(if I understood you right):

Download "Dreamboxedit" there while holding "ctrl"shift the sat channel with the mouse to the corresponding iptv channel.

Save and send to settop box.

Hi ddinc

Thank you. I know dreamboxedit. But on the left side it is not possible to choose a favourite list. You have to search every channel to copy the ref to the iptv channels on the right side.

I think it would be great, if in jediepg, in the 3rd colum - my favourite lists would apear, to chose the epg from.

Would be more easier and you do not need a pc or similar.

Cheers

Rebecca

• Then create another bouquet with your favorites.After importing with Jedi you can delete it.You need to create only once.

I prefer the first method because the iptv epg servers are not as reliable as Rytec

Edited once, last by ddinc ().

• The 3rd column will have rytec sources. That is probably how your satellite channels are being populated with epg.
    So why cant you just use the rytec sources?

Thank you Kiddac for your answer.

I get my epg for satellite when I am on the channels to watch.

For me it would be much easier, if my favourite list yould be in the 3rd colum.

What rytec sources should i use?

I can just try one of the sources - than I have to go back and try.

On my channel listi now that everthing is ok.

Cheers

Stefan

• Over the air epgs that you see while viewing a satellite channel, are totally different than downloaded epg sources.
    They come from the satellite stream and not stored anywhere.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!