ciefpsettings-enigma2 Abertis 30W Streamrelay

There are 420 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 77,985 times. The last Post () by stel883.

• Abertis 30ºW TDT Manual - For arm boxes
    Access via telnet and run the following commands
    Code:
    opkg update
    opkg install astra-sm

Go to etc/astra and put the files...astra.7z

reboot Note: Download the updated oscam-emu and Softcam then activate oscam-emu (blue button)

:dish: Octagon SF8008 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X TWIN ### uClan Ustym 4K PRO Combo :dish:

Edited once, last by toddy ().

• I have a Vu+ DUO 4K SE with OpenATV 7.4 , how can I proceed to open this pkg ? I am very weak when we talk about technical skills. Please someone explain step by step what to do. Thank you

All files and detailed instructions are in the file.

• Hi

I would really appreciate if somebody could help me please.

First my set up:

Octagon SF8008 with OpenATV 7,4

I have good reception of 30 West at home.

I have Oscam Emu running with correct SoftCam.Key

==================================================

I followed the guide by ciefp at least 3 x times, I did everything as described, installed

astra-sm, copied the abertis file and astra.conf to the suggested locations as well replaced the

provided sysctl.conf file with the one that was already on the box.

I also copied the channel list of course and when I switch to the channel list and select

in the ciefp's streamrelay list for instance La 1 HD Extremadura [2025] it appears to be somehow

working because Oscam emu is telling that it has found the right key for it. But the picture stays

black. I restarrted the box several times - no changes. I redid the whole installation as described

above 3-4 times but nothing has changed.

When I go to Information in the OpenATV menu and click on Streaming Tuner Information it says:

Client -1:

Service reference: 1:0:1:BD1:EA74:1:CE42BD6:0:0:0:

Service name: Abertis PID 2025

IP address: 127.0.0.1

Transcoding: No

I then also checked the "Stream Relay Settings":

Stream Relay URL 127.0.0.1 ( I don't know if this is right ??? )

Stream Relay Port 17999

Stream Relay switch delay 0

I don't have any idea why it is not working. Can anyone point me in the right direction ? Thank you.

Or give me a tip?

• Sorry to be bothering you all again but I have tried it with OpenPli now. Signal strength is good.

After following the guide step by step and replacing the two astra-sm configuration files with the ones

provided here in this thread and after switching to one of the streamrelay channels I now have the

following phenomenon:

It now reads "No data on transponder! (Timeout reading PAT)"

But I have sufficient signal strength and Oscam is able to find a key according to the logs so I don't understand it.

Any ideas, please ?

• Are you using the latest softcam.key file?

• Confederate

Keys have not been updated for a while.

Additional questions to you:

Have you ever been able to open the channels?

Which cam version are you using?

Is the softcam key in its correct location?

Are you able to open other channels using Biss keys from the solfcam file?

Are you using the lame.db included in latest Abertis folder?

If so did you run init 4, copy the file and then init 3

Are you able to open any of the Ukrainian channels either on 23.5 E or 4.9E?

Edited once, last by @str01974 ().

• Many thanks for your kind support and offer to help !!!

Here are my answers to your questions:

I have an Octagon SF8008 and I have tried it with two different image (OpenPli 9.0 and OpenATV 7.4).

In the case of OpenPli I used the 2 separate astra config files that I got from this thread.

1.) No, I have never been able to open these channels :(

2.) Which cam version are you using? -> Oscam Emu 1.30 r11766-801@418f9d44 (OpenPli 9.0)

Oscam Emu 1.20 r11726-799 (OpenATV 7.4 April 22nd, 2024)

3.) Is the softcam key in its correct location? -> Yes. I am sure it is. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to open

AFN (PowerVu) on 9 East and some other BISS encoded channels.

4.) Yes I can open for example RTP3 and TVI Internacional on 30 West using the SoftCam file or I can also open Suspilne Sport and Suspilne Kultura on 5 East.

5.) Yes I am using the lame.db file from the package created by chiefp (version 30.03.2024) I just tried again on both images, OpenATV and OpenPli, by copying the single lame.db file to etc/enigma2 whilst first using init 4 and then init3 commands.

6.) Are you able to open any of the Ukrainian channels either on 23.5 E or 4.9E? -> I am sure you mean the package that it is the same on both positions that contains Rada for example, the T2-MI transponder. I tried it with chiefp's channel list on both images and the channels are not working. On the OpenPli I am getting the same error message as if I am trying to open the Abbertis channels: "No data on transponder! (Timeout reading PAT)"

• I have an update.

I removed the openpli image because I only want to focus on one image, OpenATV.

So what I did now on the OpenATV image I uninstalled astra-sm, reinstalled everything from scratch, copied chiefs settings.

The Abertis channels still won’t open but I can now open the Ukrainian T2MI channels on 5 East so I guess that’s progress because they wouldn’t open before I reinstalled everything. I can open Rada, Test5 and Pershiy for example. So I am happy about that. That’s progress.

• Confederate !.my dear friend you can do a fresh installation and installing the Astral -sm .. however, do not use the the channel list(ciefp) provided in the folder containing the Astra - am , conf, etc..instead install Levi45, camm manager ...in it you will get the latest ciefps settings (channel list), install from there and it will work..

Had tried it on several occasions when I encountered similar problems

• I installed the Levi 45 multicam manager (last version December 2023 it seems) but I cannot seem to find an option anywhere to install a channel list. I can see config files for icam, etc., but no channel list, where ?

Anyway it would be nice if I could get it running without an additional cam manager.

• I installed the Levi 45 multicam manager (last version December 2023 it seems) but I cannot seem to find an option anywhere to install a channel list. I can see config files for icam, etc., but no channel list, where ?

Anyway it would be nice if I could get it running without an additional cam manager.

The channel list are there ..if you have settings ,check that.. also after you get Arbettis running, you can delete the le i45 cam. manager and it will continue running

The channel list are there ..if you have settings ,check that.. also after you get Arbettis running, you can delete the le i45 cam. manager and it will continue running

Thank you for the help but i already deleted the manager. I didn't like it and it screwed up my OpenATV image in such a way that I couldn't uninstall it and fucked up my configuration. I now had to reimage my Octagon SF8008 from scratch.

Thank you for the help but i already deleted the manager. I didn't like it and it screwed up my OpenATV image in such a way that I couldn't uninstall it and fucked up my configuration. I now had to reimage my Octagon SF8008 from scratch.

My Dear friend, sorry to hear that, however you must be the first to complain about the "destruction" the Levi45 manager caused you.. really apologize for that.

• No problem. I reinstalled everything and I really learnt a lot the last couple of days! I now also got Sky German icam working which is nice.

But I still don't understand why abertis is not working. It doesn't make sense as I am using the correct settings and the Ukrainian MI-T2 channels on 5 East are working. Maybe somebody will be able to help me.

• Wouldn't it be possible to create an image that would include a working image for the Abertis channels where everything is preconfigured ? I know that such things existed already. My friend can watch the Albertis channels on his Vu+ 4K Box thanks to such an image. That would be really nice. Maybe stel883 can help.

• Wouldn't it be possible to create an image that would include a working image for the Abertis channels where everything is preconfigured ? I know that such things existed already. My friend can watch the Albertis channels on his Vu+ 4K Box thanks to such an image. That would be really nice. Maybe stel883 can help.

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!