[Plugin] Subssupport

There are 163 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 34,963 times. The last Post () by ddinc.

• it may different when you actually go to the webpage and manually download but when scraping via the plugin the subtitles are not complete that is what is causing the error.

• okay. well as there are no real alternatives for opensubtitles i will need to pay to download them again. have you tested the vip version?

• indexsubtitle works

• cant find it in the providers

• i asked them if i will be able to download subtitles on enigma2 when paying for vip

answer:

ah thats enigma, sorry - this I dont know. Contact Engima support forum, if they not put username and password for opensubtitles.org it is problem.

in version 1.5.8 i dont see any option to put in the login AND password.

• I don't see any problem to download subtitles from opensubtitles.org website and add them to the plugin in the provided place.You don't need to be VIP member for download manually.Out of curiosity, I downloaded The Marvels 2023 (Croatian sub), it doesn't ask for registration.

• I don't see any problem to download subtitles from opensubtitles.org website and add them to the plugin in the provided place.You don't need to be VIP member for download manually.Out of curiosity, I downloaded The Marvels 2023 (Croatian sub), it doesn't ask for registration.

yes, right. you can do it that way without paying for vip membership.

did you download it via the browser or have you been successfull with downloading the subs via the plugin?

• Subtitle is downloaded via browser . For now isn't possible download via plugin because developer ( I think that is mino60 )

who is fixed other subs maybe can try to fix opensubtitles.org.

ddinc

If you don't have these two pythons in your feeds (python-cfscrape and python-rarfile), you can't install the plugin. Python-cfscrape is fixed in the last version ( rev.9 ) for most images, while python-rarfile was recently added for OpenATV image. Recent fixes of this plugin also need additional pythons that may not have been updated to the latest versions.The same applies to other plugins.

• thanks so much. this version works fine with other provider!

• there are two gits, you are working with the git that contains the old py2 and dreamos code, but this version is not supported by openatv, if you want to continue working with the old py2 dreamos code, we will stop support for the version that is on the feed, you can always install it manually, we don't have the time to always collect the changes you add here,

if you send us the change in the git we support we will continue, we can also look into the user and password query, the way it is currently done is too time consuming for us, you decide

• Captain

Currently we have only two plugin support display subtitles over live channels, both have long, mult-steps in order to select, play, adjust and sync the subtitle with the ongoing event, as mentioned before, why openatv is not support display subtitles over live channel from locally stored subtitles files? Is it hard to make such simple idea.

Assign location locally to place subtitles files in it, click sub button to select subtitle from external source (local file), open file browser to pickup the file the display it with option to backwards or forward, play and pause.

This is not complicated as online translation requested before and cost no money.

The code already available in two plugins!

• there are two gits, you are working with the git that contains the old py2 and dreamos code, but this version is not supported by openatv, if you want to continue working with the old py2 dreamos code, we will stop support for the version that is on the feed, you can always install it manually, we don't have the time to always collect the changes you add here,

if you send us the change in the git we support we will continue, we can also look into the user and password query, the way it is currently done is too time consuming for us, you decide

I cannot say anything you have asked a few times to post on new git nothing from mino60 since september has not replied, at least biko did try to help it would be a shame if a usefull plugin just faded away

• there are two gits, you are working with the git that contains the old py2 and dreamos code, but this version is not supported by openatv, if you want to continue working with the old py2 dreamos code, we will stop support for the version that is on the feed, you can always install I cannot say anything you have asked a few times to post on new git nothing from mino60 since september has not replied, at least biko did try to help it would be a shame if a usefull plugin just faded away

Mino60 has problem in his device it stopped work , soon will get new one and try to fix

For me, I am just upload mino fix to get as help but it not developed by me

• It is strange that there is no one of the developers interested in developing this plugin despite its great importance, why do we see a great effort in developing plugins that have various alternatives that are similar in functions while such a plugin does not find anyone interested in developing it, is it so difficult?

Users desperately keep asking for support for this plugin while the creator stop response long time ago 2019?

Many cheaper Chinese devices start offering online translation while here we still looking for offline translation and didn't even get it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!