Ncam Emu compiled and patched by RAED

There are 1,703 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 410,604 times. The last Post () by Linesman.

• Dear @fairbird i have two servers oscam emu with cacheex AIO and ncam 11.2 emu cacheex AIO latest. and i am facing same problem in both. they can not follow the rules i set in dvbapi for different channels priority CAIDs. for example i add in dvbapi " P: 0500:043800:1234" so as per criteria the server always go first to this card CAID but they always goes to conax caid 0b00 and 0b01 which is quit poor and channel goes freezing many times . and many other Caids i set in priority but server not go for those Caids. what can i do please help

• Dear @fairbird i have two servers oscam emu with cacheex AIO and ncam 11.2 emu cacheex AIO latest. and i am facing same problem in both. they can not follow the rules i set in dvbapi for different channels priority CAIDs. for example i add in dvbapi " P: 0500:043800:1234" so as per criteria the server always go first to this card CAID but they always goes to conax caid 0b00 and 0b01 which is quit poor and channel goes freezing many times . and many other Caids i set in priority but server not go for those Caids. what can i do please help

Hi Dear @sagher

Try Load Balance : 0 or 1

:dish:::::::::> SMARTCAM TEAM <:::::::::dish:

Hi Dear @sagher

Try Load Balance : 0 or 1

when i enable loadbalance all request goes to softcam emu and ecm not decoded with error " reject by reader softcam or conctantcw" and channel not decode. just not found timeout and reject error appears. if you have best config for proxy lines reader without local card. please share with me.

• Just add (pc)

I have a question

Your ncam opens channels faster than oscam

Which line should I add to speed up the opening of channels?

And that I set the attribute of the files to 777 instead of 755, which is not a problem?

Thankful

We die every day for a day of life

ما برای یک روز زندگی هر روز میمیریم

• Update ...

Ncam V11.3

All files download links from first post

• That issue happens before with some friends and they figured out the problem from (images or from config settings)

Hi, my stapi receiver has a problem with version 11.3.

In this way

On a server that has skyde channels. error (ecm) failed: Not supported. And after 5 minutes when ncam starts, both servers will be disconnected and then reconnected.

Another problem is that I added the line boxtype = duckbox in oscam.conf, but I look at the webif section and it writes non.

The server with port 21000 only works with the settings I set and is not detected otherwise

my config

• Some friend test it and he said

I checked I tested this service. (09C4: Sky Deutschland HD 19E)

https://www.cardsharingserver.…ex.php?module=test&pid=23 (it's free but it's just a channel: Universal TV HD)

working perfectly

8a42983df65bcdb05.png

So please try this settings:

Ncam.server

and put this inside (ncam.srvid2)

Code
    7829:1810|NAT GEO HD|TV||DIGITAl+
    0070:098D,09C4,098C|NatGeo HD|TV||SKY
    0065:098D,098C,09C4|Universal TV HD|TV||SKY
  • Thankful

With these settings I opened my channel without any freezes.

just on server 1 I added this line to connect to the server.

ccckeepalive = 0

And the sky de codes are on server 1, and when I go to the skysport2 channel, server 1 gets the code and both servers are connected. But when I go to the dazn2 channel, server 2 gets the code and server 1 is disconnected and connected every 30 seconds.

On the other hand, Server 1 does not work with the ccckeepalive=1 line

Is there a solution?

We die every day for a day of life

ما برای یک روز زندگی هر روز میمیریم

• Hello,

fairbird

you're right softcam.key provided by W@Rp works very well ,the AUTO UPDATE Takes about 6 to 11 minutes;

but i found a softcam.key which runs better and faster :thumbup: , the AUTO UPDATE Takes 2 to 3 minutes;

;

• any help for instaling ncam on openbox sx4 or octagon pleaase

About octagon (E2) images...

Just download ipk file and install (Read first post How To)

About openbox sx4 (I think It is SH4) ... If you using E2 on your device such as openpli/Openvision/OpenATV ...etc (You can install ipk file)

If you using None E2 then download SH4 Binary file and config files for SH4 from first post and send files manually...

You can ask in your device section (How to send files)

NCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for NCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!