EPG Importer failed

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,748 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• Running openatv6.4 with wooshbuild on zgemma H9 Combo just did software update now epg importer is not working getting error

14:03:42.2109 { E } /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/util.py:815 untilConcludes 2020-06-25 14:03:42+0100 [-] TypeError: eEPGCache_flushEPG expected 4 arguments, got 1

e5d01ffc3f3.jpg

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling also did full update on tne fly to latest openatv6.4 no difference I did notice Autobouquets maker was one of the software updates.

• Ok did another flash on the fly with openatv-6.4-zgemmah9combo-20200622_mmc.zip and EPG Importer is working so the error is in openatv-6.4-zgemmah9combo-20200625_mmc.zip build

I have reported this on OpenATV forum, not only one with the error.

• Try removing EPGImporter plugin then reinstalling it from the feeds - worked for me. Was previously stuck on Zero events but this fixed it

No this is different issue I had already uninstalled reinstalled also epg importer had not been updated something else is causing the error as i said developers on openatv forum are looking into it error is in openatv-6.4--20200625_ build and perhaps builds above that have not tried yet went back to openatv-6.4--20200622 build just going to a zgemma h2s so will see if that build is still in feeds.

• Official Post

Don't waste your time chasing shadows. Look at the changelog for the problem and fix. The issue was in epgcache.cpp. A build after the commit will include the fix.

Code
    https://github.com/openatv/enigma2/commits/6.4

Code
    https://github.com/oe-alliance/XMLTV-Import/commits/master
  • I still haven't updated to openatv 6.4 (6.3 is very stable for me - so I just stuck with it. Long gone are my days of beta testing every single release and update. )

By the time 6.5 comes out, I might end up missing the entire 6.4 version :)

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!