Epg offset tutorial by @ravstar

There are 137 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 18,117 times. The last Post () by k3k.

• hello everyone, first of all thank you for your support. It was actually because the included wget version was reduced. An update from wget solved the problem.

Unfortunately, the script still did not run through completely.

It is canceled with the following log:

Connecting to raw.githubusercontent.com | 185.199.108.133 |: 443 ... connected.

HTTP request sent, awaiting response ... 200 OK

Length: 538 [text / plain]

Saving to: ‘/usr/script/uninstall1.sh’

/ usr / script / uninsta 100% [====================>] 538 --.- KB / s in 0s

2021-06-13 22:29:28 (6.18 MB / s) - ‘/usr/script/uninstall1.sh’ saved [538/538]

Daily cron added to run script daily at 06:10 am

head: invalid option - '1'

BusyBox v1.24.1 (2020-10-27 14:23:21 CET) multi-call binary.

Usage: head [OPTIONS] [FILE] ...

Print first 10 lines of each FILE (or stdin) to stdout.

With more than one FILE, precede each with a filename header.

-n N [kbm] Print first N lines

N may be suffixed by k (x1024), b (x512), or m (x1024 ^ 2).

http: //: Invalid host name.

xml HHMM is

./setup.sh: line 134: [: -eq: unary operator expected

ERROR: Script has been installed though it won't work until you follow one more step manually. Please make a note of the following text

My xml HHMM is: and I want to adjust it by: -0200

Please follow the additional step mentioned in original post or reach out to 'ra vstar'

It would be nice if you could continue to support me here to bring it to a close.

• Hello everybody,

Can anyone help me further. Unfortunately I don't get the script to run properly yet.

There is an error message which was described by Ravstar in the first post.

For an excerpt of the putty printout see my post # 82

• Hello ravstar,

First off, a very big thank you for this script to solve the epg time difference, for anyone who does have problems with their epg time, like myself. it solved the isue excellently, all thanks to your hard work. if only my brain worked as well, but alas, it only goes so far. but reading through posts and solutions, i do get by and learn a little bit more each time.

Again, a big thanks to you and anyone who helped you along. :2pints:

• Hello Ravstar,

before i installed WilloBuild image on my zgemma h9s, your script worked brilliantly, but since installing WilloBuild it gives me the following error:

My xml HHMM is: and i want to adjust it by +0200.

Any idea, please. i have tried everything, but either the program info if wrong or the time is wrong. meaning, what is described in the epg is not what is showing.

Thanks in advance.

• I am trying to solve the issue here as other users are also facing the same issue hence I need to see the .xml file in order to solve the issue.

Can you try to download the .xml file and send this over to me so I can see if I need to tweak the script little bit to help you here. You can download the .xml file by using the following command in putty.

wget -O /media/hdd/iptvepg.xml "http://XYZ.COM:80/xmltv.php?username=USERNAME&password=PASSWORD&next_days=7" && gzip -f /media/hdd/iptvepg.xml > /media/hdd/iptvepg.xml.gz

hit enter

Please replace the characters in bold with your IPTV url details and this will download iptvepg.xml.gz file in you HDD main folder i.e. /media/hdd/.

Don't worry this file won't contain any confidential information and would be anywhere between 8mb to 30mb in size so if you can attach and send it to me here or use wetransfer and share the link.

• soulmate  Pegasus077  PeteC  wiscel1  sunash

I hope I have fixed the issue so you can check and confirm. Please uninstall the previously installed script before trying to reinstall it by following below steps.

Paste below text using SSH client (putty) and hit enter

cd /usr/script && ./uninstall1.sh

Now try to install the script again by entering below text in SSH client (putty) and hit enter

wget -O /tmp/setup.sh "https://github.com/ravstar/Enigma2/raw/main/setup.sh" && cd /tmp/ && chmod 755 setup.sh && ./setup.sh

Run the script and report any errors.

Cheers:thumbup:

• Followed the tutorial numerous times but it just doesn't work.

Code
    N may be suffixed by k (x1024), b (x512), or m (x1024^2).
    Connecting to epg.PROVIDER_URL (IP_ADDRESS)
    wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized

xml HHMM is:  and I want to adjust it by: -0200

./setup.sh: line 134: [: -eq: unary operator expected
    ERROR: Script has been installed though it won't work until you follow one more step manually. Please make a note of following text

My xml HHMM is:  and I want to adjust it by: -0200
  • Thanks for the tutorial and fast response. That did that little part tho.
    Eventhough I still got this error.

Edited once, last by NcoolN ().

• Hi Ravstar, after running the script, the EPG-Importer is not loading any new events (Last: Today 11:47, 0 events) and I have no longer any EPG data. Any suggestions?

• Hi Ravastar

Many thanks

However I got the error

Code
    ERROR: Script has been installed though it won't work until you follow one more                                                                                                              step manually. Please make a note of following text

My xml HHMM is:  and I want to adjust it by: -0200

Please follow the additional step mentioned in original post or reach out to 'ra                                                                                                             vstar'

root@vuduo4k:/tmp# sed -i 's|+0000|+0000|g; s|-0200|+0200|g' /usr/script/xmltv.s                                                                                                           h && ./xmltv.sh
    -sh: ./xmltv.sh: No such file or directory
    root@vuduo4k:/tmp#
  • Thanks for the tutorial and fast response. That did that little part tho.
    Eventhough I still got this error.

I have made few changes. Try it now and report. Cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!