X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player (new thread)

There are 406 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 602,177 times. The last Post () by pontiak.

• Just tried my openatv without my custom class and the infobar works perfectly fine.

Something in the back of my head tells me the custom class was for either dreambox or VTI as the infobar was staying on the screen.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• correction, live is fine, vod breaks without a custom class for the infobar.

18:52:05.2415 ********* vod crash ********* 'XStreamity_VodPlayer' object has no attribute 'lastResetAlpha'

• XStreamity v4.17

New files on post 1

Minor update to fix an issue with settings page on HD skins

A minor tweaks to aspect ratio settings, catchup and a little reordering of infobar imports. (hopefully I haven't broke anything with those tweaks)

• With favourites couldn't we add the series name?

If possible

To add a series to favourite we can only add it from the series name not individual episode.

Once we choose a series to add it adds all from &action=get_series&category_id=X

Then adds the rest underneath. Again I'm not sure if that's possible

• I use this plugin and I think it's great!

I usually download rather than stream, which works very well most of the time.

Two times recently I have changed the HDD in my receiver, which has resulted in the VOD download location being reset to 'none'.

This would not be a problem, but if I try to change it in the 'main settings' my box just hangs.

I have resolved it both times by editing the /etc/enigma2/settings file and putting the location in there.

I then have to power the receiver off without shutting it down so that it does not overwrite the settings. All is OK after this.

The EPG download location did not need resetting on either occasion.

EPG location is /media/hdd/
    VOD location is /media/hdd/movie/

I am running the latest OpenVIX build with 4.17 plugin. The device is a GigaBlue UHD UE 4K (gbue4k)

• No problems here running openatv 7.3 on gigablue QUAR UHD 4k if needing to change path in xstreamity 4.17 , I just tried it.

have you set default settings for recording on stb first

Also if you are ever editing enigma2 settings file use terminal to send

init 4

then edit your settings file once done send

init 3

Init codes

init 1 – stops Enigma2 and network.

init 3 – wakes Enigma2 from a sleeping state / GUI restart.

init 4 – kill enigma / puts enigma into sleep mode allowing you to edit or modify files that otherwise would corrupt or become damages if edited while live.

init 6 – full reboot.

• XStreamity v4.18

New files on post 1

Fixed a syntax error with a double self.self in channels and playlist screens. Don't know if this was causing any issues or not. If it was it was a bad bug. Lululla

Compressed all the images again saving 2mb - vti/dreambox users let me know if I broke things on your images.

• the change in aspect ratio code has been forced due to image providers changing all the code for no real reason whatsover. Later versions try to accommodate this on all versions without crashing

• @KiddaC

HI,
    it would be nice not to lose favorites when updating the plugin,
    it can be done?

favourites are not lost when updating . I have just done full openatv7.3 online flash with restore settings and my favotites are still there. And even if i uninstall xtreamity and reinstall it favorites are still there. they sre stored in x-playlists.json file

I assure you that the favorites disappear after the update, it happened every time.
    but thanks because I understood that before the update I will have to save the x-playlists.json file and then restore it, we'll see if it works.

hello everyone

• OpenATV builds your Plugins from your git for their feeds but X-Streamity and BMX not coming with latest version. ATV Captain told me thats because you not changed the git-tag. Is this intentional or accidental?

• OpenATV builds your Plugins from your git for their feeds but X-Streamity and BMX not coming with latest version. ATV Captain told me thats because you not changed the git-tag. Is this intentional or accidental?

ATV needs to check this

ATV 7.4 Dev level 20231126

1_0_19_1481_7E8_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20231127001839.jpg

Vix Dev image 6.4.010.010 25/11/23

1_0_1_2095_808_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20231127002143.jpg

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!