not working with remote control

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 369 times. The last Post () by the goat.

• hi folks, the uno 4k se is playing up think its hardware as i've replaced remote control unit and reflashed it with different images but still not getting past a few steps in the setup after reflashing

only had it 15 months

problems started when the restart/shutdown menu would pop up ramdomly could only clear it by switching box off/on by the plug

decided to reflash the box, tried around 6 different images and each time the box would stop responding to the remote control as i was going though the setup screen,

so i got a new remote (hoping) that would sort it out by still stops as i'm going though the setup screen

tried the changing the RCU setting via the remote buttons OK & ON button, then 00002 ok lights on remote flash box flashes but still the box will not respond to the remote control

so think there must be some kind of hardware fault on the box,

using pure2 image it gets further along the setup than the other images

can't get the box to reload my old image ten below backup

• this weekend tried a lot of images including VU+ origanal image some seem to be working well 20 mins even 1 hr but at some point either the box stops responding to the remote control or the restart/shutdown menu appears and you can't do anything other than switch the box off/on

felt the temp of the box doesn't feel over hot

VU+ UNO 4K SE PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!