AJPanel Enigma2 Tools - discussion & support

There are 793 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 100,466 times. The last Post () by giorbak.

• Thanks a lot biko , you are very kind.
    I have a problem though, my "Config. Options" are different and I don't have the options for reinstalling or updating. I have version 8.8.7 installed. Why is it different?

1_0_19_BBC_3A2_110_EEEE0262_0_0_0_20231012012458.jpg

EDIT: by the way I succesfully updated with the wget code but it would be nice to be able to do it from the on board menu if possible.

• I have a problem though, my "Config. Options" are different and I don't have the options for reinstalling or updating. I have version 8.8.7 installed. Why is it different?
    EDIT: by the way I succesfully updated with the wget code but it would be nice to be able to do it from the on board menu if possible.

Update from plugin itself by set update file

download from link

ajpanel_update_url(2)
    www.mediafire.com

move the file to panel backup folder, activate the feature on panel setting.

enjoy

• hello biko , is there a way to add picons and epgs to a bouquate which doesn't have picon and epgs in the portals server ? normally some portal servers have picons and epgs , which one can download by pressing green button , but some portals dont hv picons and epgs . is there a way to manually add picons or share picons with normals satellite list. for example sharing picons and epgs from astra 28e to bouquate UK movies from portals? . hope my question is not too difficult.

• hello biko , is there a way to add picons and epgs to a bouquate which doesn't have picon and epgs in the portals server ? normally some portal servers have picons and epgs , which one can download by pressing green button , but some portals dont hv picons and epgs . is there a way to manually add picons or share picons with normals satellite list. for example sharing picons and epgs from astra 28e to bouquate UK movies from portals? . hope my question is not too difficult.

please read #196, #197 i think it cover all your question

• where this backup folder , its path plz

• Synchronization of EPG and Picon data from channel to channel

explanation for new function added beginning from version 7.1.0

- Synchronization is done through two methods, by preparing a list in which the channel to be copied from to the transferred channel is selected, whether those channels are DVB - IPTV.

- This is also suitable for synchronizing between SAT channels and terrestrial broadcast channels

The colors of the table in the two options have also been improved, so that the colors of the two channels change depending on their presence in the device.

You can use the Info or OK button on any line to find out the error. For example, if it is not present on the device, or if you choose the same reference for the two channels.

If the line is repeated, you will see a message when opening the file that the duplicate lines have been skipped (duplicate information in the file will only appear in one of them).

When you enter a new line with the same line as a previous one, it will cancel it and alert you

- God willing, the user command file (LinuxCommands.lst) was created for the first time and was circulated and added to.

The file will be circulated and shared through the forum's esteemed brothers - provided it matches

The reference for the IPTV channel in the file is what you have on the device so that you can benefit from it

1.png

Another option has been added to share the feed from a group of channels

- It works by entering channels, but in this case it does not give you the choice of the channel type. That is, it asks you for the information source channel first (DVB), then it asks for the IPTV channel (which is what you need to change).

When changing the reference (yellow button) you will find IPTV channels with EPG and icons (according to their presence in the source). The EPG will be updated to the channels according to its change in the DVB channel automatically and permanently.

- It is the same as the previous option, but it is specific to iptv channels only.. so that there is no copying of data in the new option, but rather it connects Share

In this case, the names in the table are not required to match, meaning you can make the MBC channel data link to any IPTV channel that has no relation to MBC.

Linking is the user's responsibility to do as he wishes

2.png

The two options have been isolated and the files have been renamed:

The name of the sharing list for the first method

ajpanel_share_data_xxx.xml

That is, by changing the word "_data"

The name of the sharing list for the second method

ajpanel_share_ref_xxx.xml

please read #196, #197 i think it cover all your question

Thanks bro .

• Hello friend, is there a command to enter via telnet, because on the Octagon SF 8008 box the Egami image the ipk file does not install. Thanks.

:dish: Octagon SF8008 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X TWIN ### uClan Ustym 4K PRO Combo :dish:

Edited once, last by toddy ().

• On Octagon SF 8008 with EMAGI 10.4 r10 image, the IPK file does not install

Hello friend Mahmoud Hussein, Thank you for the script, it was accepted by the Octagon Sf 8008 box, the plugin is wonderful, congratulations to its author.

:dish: Octagon SF8008 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X TWIN ### uClan Ustym 4K PRO Combo :dish:

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by toddy into this post. ().

• Toddy arkadasim egami Imajinda ipk yukleyebilirsin. dosya yolu. aşağıdaki gibidir

YEŞİL ( eklentiler ) tuşa baş

Egami Software Tools / install tar. gz and IPK Addons

:Translate:

Toddy my friend egami You can upload it first in the image. file path. is as follows
    GREEN (add-ons) keystroke
    Egami Software Tools / install tar. gz and IPK Addons

Edited once, last by master G: Please respect the forum rules and post in English only! ().

• Hello biko this plugin is in my opinion the best iptv plugin for E2 recievers with all possibilities!

Stable, fast and good!

I would have an feature request:

- at IPTV - Portal File -> blue button -> check and filter:

-> would it be possible, if the entry is good, then to request additional the accout-information and add the expire date to comments in the check-output file?

Benefit: See the working entrys in the output-file and see direct the expire date in the list at next opening

The account-information is an already available option after open one working server entry.

Thank you for thinking about to add this additional information.

• hello

you have a 1 post.. ;)

Please it seems right to me to say hello when you enter someone's house who accepts you, says hello, introduce yourself...

Good forum and read the rules carefully. :)

Introductions

• Expiration date for servers:

There is no unified system or roles followed by servers.

Each server stores the date under a specific and different name.

Some put a specific date, while the correct service end date is stored under another name.

Therefore, it is best to have multiple methods to obtain the information in the Account Info option and merge them to display a larger amount of information.

Note that on blue button "More Info" to display additional more information.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!