Oscam Icam TVHeadend

There are 308 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 89,448 times. The last Post () by damyaugust.

• CoreELEC-Amlogic-ne.aarch64-21.0-Omega_nightly_20230322..., On Wednesday, it was only Amlogic-ne...

#################################

I use a odroid N2+ with coreelec 21.0-Omega_nightly

So i test the tvheadend version "theadend43-21-0-106-zip for coreelec 21.0 Omega" from fegol but It dont work

Is this version wrong for my hardware ?

In the case of your device, another one must be built... (CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-21.0-Omega_nightly_20230323...)

• CoreElec 21 NG Omega is running TVHeadend in the link below.

• Does patched TVH still work as an alternative to Oscam-Icam on Ubuntu? I installed it following the step #81 and it worked perfectly. Then it stopped working. Now I have reinstalled the system with Ubuntu 22.04, I have repeated the process but I get errors, maybe I am missing dependencies or libraries to install. Now I have TVH installed from an official repository and, to be honest, leaving everything configured is quite laborious, I use DVB-S channels and IPTV lists. When you run that process, with the final installation with dpkg, TVH is clean and you have to start all over again and I'm not sure if it works like the first time. However, the Oscam-Icam just didn't make it work. I don't know if it's configured correctly, I can't create E2 Icam bouquets in TVH...

• Does patched TVH still work as an alternative to Oscam-Icam on Ubuntu? I installed it following the step #81 and it worked perfectly. Then it stopped working. Now I have reinstalled the system with Ubuntu 22.04, I have repeated the process but I get errors, maybe I am missing dependencies or libraries to install. Now I have TVH installed from an official repository and, to be honest, leaving everything configured is quite laborious, I use DVB-S channels and IPTV lists. When you run that process, with the final installation with dpkg, TVH is clean and you have to start all over again and I'm not sure if it works like the first time. However, the Oscam-Icam just didn't make it work. I don't know if it's configured correctly, I can't create E2 Icam bouquets in TVH...

With Tvheadend I mapped the channels normally

With Tvheadend I mapped the channels normally

Excuse my ignorance, I don't know what exactly you mean. In Tvheadend, without patching, I use a script to generate the EPG that configures it by creating all the muxes already tuned and mapping the channels. Several bouquets are also generated that I think sometimes conflict with TVH's predefined bouquets, because unexpectedly, TVH reaches a permanent cpu usage of 25%, with one of the 4 processor cores at 100%. This problem is solved when I delete the bouquets, except the predefined ones, which cannot be deleted. The IPTV channels are mapped manually.

I have installed an Oscam-Icam for Ubuntu obtained from this website and I have followed these instructions: https://cardsharing.co/oscam-icam-manual/, but since I don't have a deco, everything is installed on a PC with Ubuntu ,I don't know where I should include the parameters:

Include ECM in http streams –YES

Descramble sending http streams – NO

Descramble receiving http streams – NO

Require authentication for http streams – NO

Or the one that corresponds to my case.

And TVH doesn't support creating the bouquet from the last step either: I create a bouquet pointing to that list and get either "no such file" or "permission denied", even though I've run chmod 775.

I am not clear enough about Oscam-Icam concepts to configure it properly, for example, I have TVH connected to Oscam through dvbapi, I don't know if I should create another type of connection, in short, it doesn't work and I don't know where to look for the problem. So the solution to patch TVH is easier for me. But if that solution no longer works, I run the risk of losing the worked TVH configuration for nothing. I'm tempted to save the .hts folder, try to run the TVH patching and installation process, and replace the .hts folder with the old one, but this doesn't seem like a clean procedure to me and can cause problems.

• You only need patched TVH and libdvbcsa. Ignore all other stuff Enigma users talk about. Carry on as normal.

Yes, of course, that's what I'm trying to get rid of Oscam-Icam, that's why I was asking if the TVH patching method still works.

In any case, the process of #81 gives me an error. All is well up to point 6.) So:

# ./configure --disable-ffmpeg_static --disable-libfdkaac_static --disable-libtheora_static --disable-libopus_static --disable-libvorbis_static --disable-libvpx_static --disable-libx264_static --disable-libx265_static --disable-libfdkaac --enable-libopus --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --disable-avahi --disable-dbus_1 --disable-bintray_cache --disable-execinfo --disable-hdhomerun_static --disable-hdhomerun_client --enable-libav --enable-pngquant --enable-trace --enable-vaapi --infodir=/usr/share/info --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --prefix=/usr --cc=cc --arch=x86_x64 --platform=linux --python=python3 --sysconfdir=/config

Checking support/features

checking for cc -mmmx ... ok

checking for cc -msse2 ... ok

checking for cc -Wunused-result ... ok

checking for cc -fstack-protector ... ok

checking for cc -fstack-protector-strong ... ok

checking for cc -fstack-check ... ok

checking for cc -fPIE ... ok

checking for cc strlcat ... fail

checking for cc strlcpy ... fail

checking for cc fdatasync ... ok

checking for cc getloadavg ... ok

checking for cc atomic32 ... ok

checking for cc atomic64 ... ok

checking for cc atomic_time_t ... ok

checking for cc atomic_ptr ... ok

checking for cc bitops64 ... ok

checking for cc lockowner ... ok

checking for cc qsort_r ... ok

checking for cc stime ... fail

checking for cc gmtoff ... ok

checking for cc recvmmsg ... ok

checking for cc sendmmsg ... ok

checking for cc gnu_libiconv ... fail

checking for cc libiconv ... fail

^ using build-in glibc iconv routines

checking for cc ifnames ... ok

checking for cc cclang_threadsan ... fail

checking for py module gzip ... ok

checking for pkg-config ... fail

ERROR: no pkg-config binaries found

• No estoy seguro de qué pasos está siguiendo, pero supongo que no tiene todas las dependencias de compilación instaladas.

Puede echar un vistazo a este contenedor docker para ver cómo está construido en Alpine.

I am following these steps:

tvh is not installed in a container; directly with apt.

• Honestly containers are just better for stuff like this because it keeps patched dependencies and specific required versions isolated from the rest of your system.

You are going to need all of the build dependencies if you want to build yourself. Take a look here, but no idea if its up to date.

EDIT: Fegol got it ^

• Okay! I have installed the dependencies recommended on the Tvheadend website. Thank you Chris230291

fegol I understand that this is a debian package that I need to build using the process I've outlined. Excuse my ignorance, where should I put the tvheadend.deb package?

And the big question is there a way to keep the current configuration or do I have to start from scratch?

• I have created an docker image that is based on linuxserver/TVheadend and also includes the ICAM patch. Since I use this image myself, I will constantly keep it up to date with the latest linuxserver/TVheadend. Currently, I am working on supporting ARM, so that Raspberry Pis can also enjoy ICAM.

If anyone is interested: https://hub.docker.com/r/thealhu/tvheadend.

I try to install on portainer OMV.I install qbittorrent,ok.With tvheadend i have this errors.Where am i wrong? Thanks

failed to deploy a stack: tvheadend Pulling 74909f00613b Pulling fs layer fc9e78fee11f Pulling fs layer ecd3564ed2b8 Pulling fs layer 921c0c5d0bb7 Pulling fs layer b4f0ec2dc2a3 Pulling fs layer caa692f2d07d Pulling fs layer 958f6f895025 Pulling fs layer 4bcdfed73939 Pulling fs layer 5dba56ef76d0 Pulling fs layer abcbd670217b Pulling fs layer e2d7fda4143d Pulling fs layer 10bccea57353 Pulling fs layer 9f6d2590b036 Pulling fs layer 6695187086fa Pulling fs layer b4f0ec2dc2a3 Waiting caa692f2d07d Waiting 958f6f895025 Waiting 4bcdfed73939 Waiting 5dba56ef76d0 Waiting abcbd670217b Waiting e2d7fda4143d Waiting 10bccea57353 Waiting 9f6d2590b036 Waiting 6695187086fa Waiting 921c0c5d0bb7 Waiting a2988dce7815 Pulling fs layer eee2b2a3fbb3 Pulling fs layer a2988dce7815 Waiting eee2b2a3fbb3 Waiting ecd3564ed2b8 Downloading [=====================================> ] 721B/957B fc9e78fee11f Downloading [=========> ] 720B/3.723kB ecd3564ed2b8 Downloading........

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!