TVHeadend Docker Image with ICAM Support x64 and ARMv7 (PI 4 & 3b+)

There are 41 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,856 times. The last Post () by nvcshero.

• Hi

I ran tvheadend docker on ubuntu 18.04, it says successful run but when i go to the homepage it says connect refused, what should i do, thanks
    Sorry for my english, im using gg translate

Code
    root@ubuntu18044:~/tvh# docker-compose up -d
    Creating tvheadend ... done
    root@ubuntu18044:~/tvh# docker-compose ps
      Name      Command   State   Ports
    -----------------------------------
    tvheadend   /init     Up
    root@ubuntu18044:~/tvh# curl http://127.0.0.1:9981
    curl: (7) Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 9981: Connection refused

docker-compose.yml

• @duongpro2004

Do this

Code
    docker image rm thealhu/tvheadend:latest 

and then

Code
    docker-compose up -d

There were issues with the automatic building of the image. I suspect you had downloaded a faulty version. The reason for this was the upgrade from Alpine Linux 3.15 to 3.17, which caused the TVH in the container to no longer start correctly. The error has since been fixed, and all affected images have been removed from Docker Hub. Therefore, you only need to download it again.

• Hello, I'm trying to understand how Icam works to be able to view sky (de, uk, it):

I understand that with your docker: (Tvheadend+Icam) + Oscam or Ncam + magic server would I have to view these channels?

Or am I missing something? Would I have to configure something in Oscam?

The dockers would install them in debian. Thanks and best regards

• Hello.

I have used your image to create a Docker container with TVH patched for Icam. I have some iptv.m3u lists in which, to tune the channels, TVH executes a script that runs ffmpeg. These lists, like the script are in /home on the host and I have also mounted the same /home directory on the container. If I run the host TVH it works fine, but if I run the container TVH I invariably get the error 'no such file or directory'.

Do you know if TVH patching could be the cause of this error? I'm not very familiar with docker, but this is the only cause I can think of at the moment.

---

It's finally working. The problem 'no such file or directory' disappeared after deleting the IPTV network and creating it again with the same data. mysteries. Then a new error appeared: 'command not found' which was resolved by installing ffmpeg in the container.

Now I have to solve why TVH does not list the grabber module that it used to obtain the EPG of the DVB-S channels. Everything will go.

---

By the way, and since I'm stuck in the mud with the container issue: I have an Oscam_Icam installed, although I have disabled the entire emu theme. It works fine, but I wonder if there are advantages in Oscam-Tvheadend communication that Oscam is also in a container. It seems that Docker containers have their own network to communicate with each other.

• Please tell me how to watch more than one channel with tvheadend at the same time. At the same time, I can watch only one channel at a time, but there are no limits for the user.

Depends on how many tuners (cards /usb/sat over ip) must have the muxes tuned in a way that makes it work for you …or how many people/channels watch at the same time .

• For the CAS in configuration?

Thanks

• Hey im currently struggling to decrypt channels using the ncam docker image and the tvheadend icam docker image i know the CS works because i could get it to decrypt GOLD +1 comedy central stuff like that just not the sky stuff now none of the channels are clearing any advice?

• zeyret

Hello, I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Maybe you can explain it in more detail.

However, I suspect this might be out of scope for my Docker image as I only provide a customized TVH image. Since I don't run CoreElec myself and have no experience with it, it's questionable if I'm the right person for this.

• Can you also compile this Tvh CoreElec to work with aarch64? I don't know how to compile.

Thanks,

Perhaps you could try this (addon tvheadend for CoreELEC, icam patched):
    https://github.com/roisiano/tv…versions.-.02.07.2023.zip

Choose your version according to the version of CoreELEC you have and the version of tvheadend you want (4.2 or 4.3).

All the credits to fegol .

Kind regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!