Problem with openatv 7.3

There are 67 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,381 times. The last Post () by acypaczom.

• It's normal that it's not there because new versions have come out. So I downloaded the image from Opena TV, just like I downloaded these from their site, now I tried and I can't open the password. So then it turns out that they put a fake image like yours. I didn't download it from other sites, but from their site.

• What exactly happens when you enter a new password and when you have to save it. Do you get any error ( Err: 145 ). This happened to me a couple of times, so I restarted the box. To accept the pwd, you must be connected to the Internet, and do you get a message that the pwd change was successfully made?

• .I tried with the dreambox remote control. It confirms that it's ok. When I try to connect via ftp, it doesn't block. I tried the putty program. It changes the password, so it's fine. When I try to connect with my password, it can't connect, it's blocked. I did everything and started dreambox after changing the password, and the same thing happens. the first time it won't work. I changed the passwords a few times on different dreamboxes, but it won't work on these new versions that are out now. It doesn't matter, it's not urgent for me because it works on Opena TV 7.3, which I installed in May, as I wrote. But I wanted to try this new version, but it won't change for me.

• It's normal that it's not there because new versions have come out. So I downloaded the image from Opena TV, just like I downloaded these from their site, now I tried and I can't open the password. So then it turns out that they put a fake image like yours. I didn't download it from other sites, but from their site.

There is NO FAKE images... it's open source, and we work with OpenATV Team... so please stop telling bs.

Very good name, pinochio !

TS

• .I tried with the dreambox remote control. It confirms that it's ok. When I try to connect via ftp, it doesn't block. I tried the putty program. It changes the password, so it's fine. When I try to connect with my password, it can't connect, it's blocked. I did everything and started dreambox after changing the password, and the same thing happens. the first time it won't work. I changed the passwords a few times on different dreamboxes, but it won't work on these new versions that are out now. It doesn't matter, it's not urgent for me because it works on Opena TV 7.3, which I installed in May, as I wrote. But I wanted to try this new version, but it won't change for me.

Check your firewall on your PC !

TS

• 20230503... did you see ? your images are 07 (July), that one is 05, MAY !

So your list is not enough long to get the ones published BEFORE July.

Please then don't tell bs... as really it's surprising you do such a mistake.

TS

• I tried it via remote, putty and ssh. It shows as if it has changed, but when I want to log in with my password, it can't.

did you reboot gui after changing password

Friends, that's what I did. Yours is dreambox 900hd and mine is dreambox 720hd. When I change the password, my FTP is red and there is no access. I have dreambox 720, dreambox two, dreambox 800hd, dreambox 800pvr, and I've never had that happen. Every password change went without a problem. I said that on this dreambox 720 hd I changed the password to opena tv, but only on openatv-7.3-dm7020hd-20230503.nfi on these that came out, opena tv blocks me.

Reinstall the image, here is the link as it's no more on the download center, as it's from MAY and on download center only the last 10 images are available (so JULY only).

MEGA :

I installed it back then on my DM7020HD and it worked fine,

OpenATV 7.2 : https://mega.nz/file/63QhUZAb#…0h0auxIRSBKIQlJ2eDEnaDvSw

If you want you can also try the OpenPLi 8.xStar for the DM7020HD,

Here is the link :

http://openpli8xstar.japhar.net/OpenPLi/openpli-enigma2-8xstar-dm7020hd.nfi

but remember to replace the SSL and the driver .ko file, you have all details here,

http://openpli8xstar.japhar.net/OpenPLi/Patch_Original-Japhar_DM7020HDv1.rar

TS

• Hi toysoft

I know you from tunisia sat and you are clever so I am sending you my problem.

My box is dinobot 4k se ( u5 pvr ) and its very good box and I have problems with openatv 7.0 , 7.1, 7.2 , 7.3

If you are interested in Ican send to you enigma2 log file

• Send me in private the log, and I will forward to our friend Captain that is the boss of OpenATV, so he could probably help...

TS

• outside the image

openatv-7.3-dm7020hd-20230723_web

inside the image

openatv-7.3-dm7020hd-20230723.nfi

who knows what image is dreambox 7020

nor do you know what image is

outside wep in nfi

look at the picture

old date gave another new date they gave another not event

Do you understand now what happened?

look at the picture you will understand the original image

How does the dreambox 7020 user who has been writing this since yesterday does not know that it is a separate issue

now who made a mistake

Kind regards

imajın dışı

openatv-7.3-dm7020hd-20230723_web

imajın içi

openatv-7.3-dm7020hd-20230723.nfi

imajın ne olduğunu ne dreambox 7020 elinde olan biliyor

nede sen imajın ne olduğunu biliyorsun

dışı wep içi nfi

resime bak

eski tarih başka verdiler yeni tarih başka verdiler değil olay

şımdi anladınmı olayın ne olduğunu

resime bak orjinal imajın anlarsın

bunu dünden beri yazı yazan dreambox 7020 kullanıcısı nasıl bılgisi olmaz o ayrı konu

şimdi kim hata yapmış

saygılarımla

• .nexx45 ! Here I'll show you the pictures so I don't have to lie. Here is what I installed now and I will show you to see. This is Opena TV 7.3 which I downloaded from your site in May and installed and the password only worked for me when I changed it. I see today that Opena TV 7.3 for dreambox 720hd came out again. I just wrote what my problem is. I mainly thank toysoft who helped me. Thank you all for your help. Greetings .

• Also me on my mutant hd51 i had problem with password...impossible change.

I try but not solve... so i search to install over my old backup but an error appear regarding "untar rootfs"...

Now my sistuation is on boot 1 i have Openatv 7.2, on boot 2 i have purE2...and in boot 3 (where i have openatv 7.3) nothing and is impossible install on this boot 3 tje openatv 7.3 because always i receive this error on install

Hispa

• I managed to install Toysoft through the usb COM3 port Bootloader restore and it did everything as it should, but when I tried to install again through the website, it lost its IP address again after seven seconds. I think it's something to do with the image in dreambox. I inserted this the last Opena TV 7.3 to try the optical cable to see if it works on Opena TV, but now I can't install via the website only on the SD card. I can't even turn off the dreambox via the remote control. I tried to test the GP4 image on the SD card to see is able to turn off the dreambox via the remote and can do so without problems.

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!