Ride The Second Wave Vu+ Duo2

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,029 times. The last Post () by toothfairy.

• We keep getting Teased.....When release....how much....i want one NOW

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• That looks like a sexy piece of kit, when is it estimated to be out?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• VU+ are aiming for a launch around Q3 2012.
    Some people reckon that It will probably be available in somewhat limited quantities just before Christmas as previous VU+ hardware launches have slipped somewhat from the original release date timescales.

It does look like a fantastic receiver. However, good hardware is only useful if the software matches it.
    Hopefully, all the main image teams that support the VU+Duo (OpenPLI/Blackhole/Vix/VTI) will be able to provide solid images that unleash the full potential of the hardware.

The faster processor should make the internet browser and HBBtv more usable features than the current generation hardware.
    The VU+Duo2 wil also have the potential to be a quad satellite tuner as well just like the Dreambox 8000 when the twin DVB-S2 tuners are launched by VU.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!