UK/IT/DE -- DASH

There are 136 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,587 times. The last Post () by gazz12345.

• this fun will unfortunately be reserved only for those who are more expert; having a dream 920 with opena atv 7.2, I have not managed to get it to go, perhaps some letters, or wrong numbers ...

with the right keys also in enigma2 openatv 7.3 zgemma h7 decoder you can see some UK channel, only SD seems , but I have few time to test it,

on other side I want to test the web links in the desktop PC , also in windows i'm not able to open links provided, seems keys should be converted.....

My conf

Zgemma H7c , 13E sat .

Linux various devices

:smiling face with sunglasses:

Edited once, last by gigirock ().

• this fun will unfortunately be reserved only for those who are more expert; having a dream 920 with opena atv 7.2, I have not managed to get it to go, perhaps some letters, or wrong numbers ...

with the right keys also in enigma2 openatv 7.3 zgemma h7 decoder you can see some UK channel, only SD seems , but I have few time to test it,

on other side I want to test the web links in the desktop PC , also in windows i'm not able to open links provided, seems keys should be converted.....

The keys published, are all obsolete, all down/gone. There is new keys/links issued for all these channels listed for UK in Dash.

Images are working well, our published OpenPLi supporting it, OpenATV 7.3 and the new BlackHole as well.

TS

• Hi to all,my goal is to watch sky IT in kodi.
    I've try with N_m3u8(in accord by post #69 in this thread) and the output is:

-a folder video with multiple files .m4s and one file _init.mp4

-a folder audio with multiple files .m4s and one file _init.mp4

-one file meta.json

-one file meta_selected.json

-one file raw.ism

I have any chance to watch in kodi with this method(N_m3u8) or others?Maybe creating an .xml with keys?

Or is it impossible?

Sorry for my english,i used google translate e sorry for my technical wrongs,i'm a noobie.

• I send you a PM

• hi, but does "replace 10.0.1.200 with host ip and port" mean putting the ip of my local pc? can't I put localhost ? does it work in enigma2 too?

The app is a server. You need to know the IP of the machine running it to make requests.
    If you want to watch on the same machine that is running the app, then you can use http://localhost:8001/play?url=***&key=***.

The video stream should play in almost any player.

I think E2 can already play widevine though.

• hi, but does "replace 10.0.1.200 with host ip and port" mean putting the ip of my local pc? can't I put localhost ? does it work in enigma2 too?

The app is a server. You need to know the IP of the machine running it to make requests.
    If you want to watch on the same machine that is running the app, then you can use http://localhost:8001/play?url=***&key=***.

widevine is not interested for us , we need dash for english , and smoo*th/play*eready for italian and German

My conf

Zgemma H7c , 13E sat .

Linux various devices

:smiling face with sunglasses:

It's a very clever way to circumvent the different encryption, going that way.

Very nice and handy,

TS

• Hey everyone,

I have stopped taking care of the matter since Sky decided to commit the suicide of introducing a webplayer (using Widevine) and deprecating their only decent solution (VideoGuard).

I am sure some of you guys managed to get the latest UK keys, but if you still didn't manage to do that, someone (probably after reading all the posts regarding the matter) decided to publish a script doing exactly what I always mentioned:

Code
    https://github.com/TAJLNsScripts/NowTv-Drm-Key-Solution

That's a good tutorial to dump your own L3 CDM using Android Studio:

I'll keep checking from time to time the situation just for the lols

• @Mark_R_DRM Hi, can u please PM me?I need some hints

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!