Bouquet Maker Xtream - IPTV Bouquet Maker (new 2023)

There are 286 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 91,595 times. The last Post () by jrbmw.

• pascal46 I have another plugin for assigning epg to iptv bouquets for any you have missing. JediEpgXtream
    I write, correct and process all the epg in xstreamity, BMX is a bouquet maker. Epg importer does all the work for EPG. Nothing I can do about that.

But....

Other good news. It looks like image builders are moving forward with picon amends I have asked for.
    To include sd/hd/fhd/uhd

And also oe-alliance might be putting in the epg offset into epg importer, so I can include it in the source xmltv source files as a variable. offset=1 etc.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I use JediEpgXtream, it does not work on some channels in Turkey, sometimes the epg data does not drop. I trust you, this epg situation will get better. It would be great if this application also had EPG data.

• BouquetMakerXtream (BMX) - v1.10-20231125

New files on post 1

Just added the updated french and Italian translations. Thanks guys.

Nothing else is new so no need to update unless you use those languages.

• Regarding EPGs.

Bouquet makers do not make EPGs. Epg data comes from your provider.

Bouquet makers do make unique references that can then be used to match against your providers EPG Channel IDs

If you have no EPG at all.
    a) Have you set it up correctly in EPG Importer (The official version of EPG Importer, not some modded version)

b) Your provider might not have EPG data for any channels
    c) Your providers data is too large. Use a provider that doesnt have 20000 pointless channels.

d) Your providers data is corrupt. Try deleting EPG.dat and trying again later or the day after.

e) Your provider could have a server time offset different to where you are in the world. Therefore try looking ahead in your epg a few hours to see if you have any data at all.

If you have EPGs on some channels and not others, then

a) Your provider might not have EPG data for that channel

b) your provider is overly large and maybe epgimporter is struggling to read the full data

c) your provider has bad data in the epg file which can result in partial download or no data. Try clearing your epg.dat file and try again.

Comparing EPG data to say an android iptv plugin is probably not a good test.
    Bouquet makes use the full xmltv file. Android apps probably use the EPG APIs (Which is what you see in my XStreamity plugin if you long press the epg button)

IPTV is not over the air satellite with full EPG. It is what ever your provider can be bothered adding. Usually as little as the can get away with (unless you are lucky)

• Hey,

here a feedback about BMX

Octagon OATV 7.2 / 7.3

I can install BMX, i can create all Channel Bouqets. When i create the Bouqets first time, i dont see the Menü PICON DOWNLOAD. I create the Bouqets a second time. After the creating i found the Picon Downloader in the BMX Menu. The Picon Downloads is OK. But why i must create the Bouqets a second time after that the Menu PICON DOWLOAD are on Display?

Dreambox TWO AIO with Metrix Skin

the same like Octagon. When i want to Download the Picons in the Dream Folder data/picon i get a green screen.

Dream make a Crash Log in /hdd/ but i dont have any Folder with the Name hdd.....

What is wrong about DM and BMX ?

Thanks

• Heval

I don't know what version of this plugin you are using, but every release we try and fix things (sometimes break things).
    So are you using latest version as of post 1.

er... the picon download menu should appear after you have created your first bouquets.

I have just read over my code and the code looks correct. Anything the main menu calls has a call back to refresh the main menu once other screens are closed.
    Here it will check your json data file to see if a playlist bouquet has been created. If so, then the other options are shown.

Maybe your setup is running a little too fast, there is a save and load going on back to back. But in that case, exiting the plugin and going back into BMX should show your new options without the need to re-run it a second time. - I will check this on my box to see if I can replicate it.

Dreambox - is problematic. Always has been as it restricts threading.
    I don't have a dreambox, so we just have to keep trying different things to get it to work, without breaking all the other images.
    It is very difficult for me to code anything for dreamboxes. - my dreambox man seagen is not available to help me at the moment, so its a struggle to correct this error.
    Only crash logs (with your details edited out), can help me in that situation.

• you should have a device mounted at all times you do not just plugin usb stick you can initialise it and mount it then you can set path to where you want your log files stored, in log settngs.

• BouquetMakerXtream (BMX) - v1.11-20231201

New files on post 1

Moved the json update to the start (and end) of the build bouquet process. For those missing main menu options after bouquets are created

Added in a few more safety catches for people having issues with the update button (although I can't see an issue with the original code really)

hrvat if this doesn't work for you, I suggest deleting your json file and starting afresh. Maybe you got bad data. Because you seem to be the only person reporting that issue at the moment.

/etc/enigma2/bouquetmakerxtream/bmx_playlists.json

• pontiak
    OK I have been experimenting with VTI, and by default it doesn't do SNP picons. You could have found your answer googling it.

VTI doesn't seem to do picons like any other image. Yet you still insist on wanting your box to work like an oe-alliance image although you 100% refuse to change to an oe-alliance image. Just like the closed dreambox code, all their users want to use oe-alliance plugins. Same old problem, different day.

This is how many files VTI has for creating picons. Which is ridiculous. Because they refuse to standardise the picon code like openvix, openatv, openpli etc.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Here is a hacked version of openatv picon.py file. This will get you picons in the skin elements like the info bar etc. It wont get you picons in epg lists though.

Backup your old Picon.pyo.

Copy this over to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer

And stop expecting VTI to work like every other image. Quite simple it doesn't.

File below is for VTI only. I wouldnt try it on any other image.

• does this happen at the start of the picon download, or right at the end

I am really confused why some people on dreamboxes are having no issues, yet some others are still having issues.
    I presume maybe a bad url or picon is causing the issue. Otherwise everyone on dreambox would be complaining.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!