Bouquet Maker Xtream - IPTV Bouquet Maker (new 2023)

There are 286 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 91,630 times. The last Post () by jrbmw.

• Regarding questions about Automatic live bouquet updates and updates times. saerdnast

And epg updates tbe

Thinking about this. Do I actually need to do anything.

If you only want to update your bouquets once a week. Just turn off automatic updates. And click update bouquets when you want to,

As for epgs. EPGImporter will only download once a day anyway unless you manual update epgimporter sources.

All my update will do is refresh the channel list ids (if any have been removed or added)
    So what is the benefit of maybe adding in update every 12 hours. This isn't going to really effect epgs only channel lists if anything has changed since your last update.
    And if you are only getting 24hrs up to midnight for that day. set the BMX update time to 12:01 and EPG importer to a few minutes afterwards. (That might work)

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• It's not about the EPG, it's about re-downloading the IPTV list and I think once a day is too much.
    Why should you load a new m3u from the server every day?

• I have it on the receivers of my parents and in-laws, unfortunately they are all over 70 when it comes to old school technology and it is difficult for them to update the list. That's why I think it would be good for people who aren't that talented if there was an automatic timer of 168 hours so that the channel list only updates once a week.

If you tell me where I could change it, I would do it myself.

Thank you

• Just a simple question.

When people like me like to watch Dutch series which often offers a huge amount of more then 15000+ item generating takes far to long when choosing 0, and if you choose 5000, the generating takes an accepted time but in that case just a small number of the Dutch sections are generated.

Why are all series channels in JMX are generated within a reasonable time in comparison with BouquetMakerXtream. I still do not see the advantages of BMX compared with JMX. Will the Dutch translation be soon present in the last update?

• It's not about the EPG, it's about re-downloading the IPTV list and I think once a day is too much.
    Why should you load a new m3u from the server every day?

Well basically that is how IPTV works.

Channel lists change all the time. Daily, even hourly if there is big sport events on

If you don't update the list frequently you can end up with lots of dead links and missing out on newer channels that have been added.

Where as my other plugin Xstreamity refreshes the lists every time you load the plugin, bouquet creators need to be updated via code to refresh the bouquets.
    Thats just the way it is.

• Just a simple question.

When people like me like to watch Dutch series which often offers a huge amount of more then 15000+ item generating takes far to long when choosing 0, and if you choose 5000, the generating takes an accepted time but in that case just a small number of the Dutch sections are generated.

Why are all series channels in JMX are generated within a reasonable time in comparison with BouquetMakerXtream. I still do not see the advantages of BMX compared with JMX. Will the Dutch translation be soon present in the last update?

Because basically you are not using the plugin how its meant to be used.
    The whole point of BouquetMakerXtream is to build the bouquets for series you are interested in. What is the point of creating bouquets for 15000 odd series channels.
    Select a group of series you are interested in watching and uncheck all the others.

If you are unsure what you want to watch, why not just use my other Plugin Xstreamity for VOD and Series. Its a much better experience for VOD and series.

And how and why is BMX different from Jedi.
    BMX is a lot better due to the fact you can now choose to hide not just categories but also channels as well.
    Therefore you can create very clean precise bouquets.

Jedi was actually terrible for series. Because there is no simple way to get series seasons and episodes in one quick go.
    Jedi used to download the get.php m3u list and look for /series/ in the playlist.
    Not all xtream apis actually add /series/ into the url as ref. So it didn't actually work for all providers.

BMX uses a different method and downloads the simple playlist.
    h t t p s:///example.com:8080/get.php?username=foo&password=foo&type=simple&output=ts
    This is far more accurate to get a list of series. Its slower as there is more cross-referencing going on, but better as its more accurate.

As for Dutch translations - there is already dutch translations.
    If its not complete you are very welcome to add to it.
    Non UK Language - PO Files

• A reminder people. We are here to help each other.
    Just because something may be simple or make sense to you, doesn't mean it is simple and straightforward for other people.
    Some people read every instruction and every post, there are others that like to just work it out for themselves. (most blokes :smiling face: )
    Everyone is different. We have various skill levels on here from experts to noobs. So if replying to posts in my absence, please do it in a constructive manner.

Ta.

(otherwise I will kick your asses) :boxer:

• Hallo Kiddac,

first of all thanks for the work you put into your BMX plugin, the plugin is really nice, also that you can select the channels individually, that's next lvl :)

I reflashed my Vu+ today and saw that BMX is no longer available in the Plugin Manager.

Can I install version V1.11-20231201 manually and then add the dependencies via Putty as you described?

Or do you recommend waiting until you make it available again in the Plugin Manager? :thinking face:

• I don't have control over the feeds. So I don't know why its disappeared. Are you sure its not installed? You also don't say what image you are using.

If openpli. If BMX is not available. Install XStreamity instead as that will install the dependancies for you. Then just install the IPK on first post.

Any other image other than openpli, you can just install the ipk from first post.

• Sry, yes that's right, I wanted to test OpenPLI instead of oATV. There you should install the plugin from the feed first, but it is no longer there.

Okay thanks for your answer, then I will try it that way. I also used XStreamity in addition to BMX, so good job there too ;)

Greetings Toni

• With my IPTV it is not the case that you have to update daily. It's only about a few programs, films and series, and that's why I don't need daily updates for my parents - once a week is enough. Where can I change it myself? Please help me so that I can do this to my parents.

• you have TMDB and IMDB plugins if needed you just highlight channel or episode and select info then menu
    but yes most use xtreamity for vod and series.

• you have TMDB and IMDB plugins if needed you just highlight channel or episode and select info then menu

I was not aware about these plug-ins (TMDB/IMDB), I did install them, however I can't get any info.

I don't have an "Info" button on my remote, and using the "Menu" button and then select -TMDB, I get the message no info found.
    This is quite complicated, and it is still a crime to go to your favorite Serie/episode, as they are all listed in one big list out of more than 700+ lines.

I prefer and stay with X-treamity for VOD/Series and BMX for TV channels.

Thxs anyway, as I learned something new on these plug-ins. :smiling face:

I was not aware about these plug-ins (TMDB/IMDB), I did install them, however I can't get any info.

I don't have an "Info" button on my remote, and using the "Menu" button and then select -TMDB, I get the message no info found.
    This is quite complicated, and it is still a crime to go to your favorite Serie/episode, as they are all listed in one big list out of more than 700+ lines.

I prefer and stay with X-treamity for VOD/Series and BMX for TV channels.

Thxs anyway, as I learned something new on these plug-ins. :smiling face:

I have never used jedimaker or BMX for series or vod was just letting you know about the plugins remember BMX is a bouquets maker

• Exactly, I agree VOD/Series don't shall be part of BMX, but ofcourse I leave this to KiddaC

• Some members do use bmx for vod and series just as they did with jedimaker.

• Hello, I wonder how can I fix this?

I have a dreamTWO, and using Merlin-experimental image

dreambox two

dpkg -i /tmp/*.deb

apt-get update

apt-get install -f

apt-get -y install python-requests

apt-get -y install python-image

apt-get -y install python-imaging

apt-get -y install wget

Edited once, last by nexx45 ().

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!