Bouquet Maker Xtream - IPTV Bouquet Maker (new 2023)

There are 280 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 90,622 times. The last Post () by urie.

• openatv-7.4-zgemmah7-20240401

when the box is in standby, it no longer wakes up

this does not happen with jedimakerxtream

don't know what you mean by wakes up my bmx runs when box is in standby look as if you have abm running after bmx if so it will remove bmx bouquets . I have abm running first then 10 minutes bmx the epgimpotrer and no problems at all.

• abm - auto bouqet maker?

i have set it to every day so that it makes an update

yes the epgimpotrer starts 5 minutes later

what i don't understand, with the same setting on jedimakerxtream i have no problems

• There are only a handful of differences between the autotimer on bmx and jedi.

in plugin.py

BMX current code

Making the code the same as jedi

and BMX current code

Code
    def autostart(reason, session=None, **kwargs):
        if reason == 0 and _session is None:
            if session is not None:
                _session = session
                if autoStartTimer is None:
                    autoStartTimer = AutoStartTimer(session)

and making it the same as JEDI

Code
    def autostart(reason, session=None, **kwargs):
        if reason == 0:
            if session is not None:
                if autoStartTimer is None:
                    autoStartTimer = AutoStartTimer(session)
        return

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Code
    Hello KiddaC,
    Thank you very much for the answer from post 215.
    For me it took about 2 hours for the program to process the series data.
    So it works!!!
    It would be nice if you would bring an update soon where this would all go faster.
    Thank you again.

Greetings Yetibonkers
  • 2 hours :face with tears of joy:
    Unfortunately I can't polish a turd. If your provider wants to put 1 million series episodes in the playlists. Thats his problem.
    But I do 100% recommend you use xstreamity or another iptv player for series.

Bouquet makers are never going to work properly for series.

And I was quite pleased with myself of how fast series worked on my quad core boxes after latest release.

• Zgemma H7 openATV 7.3 & openATV 7.4

nothing has changed, my box does not start from standby

Edited once, last by mexicos ().

• Hello, crash with OpenViX 6.5.003.004:

< 2962.016840> 07:15:40.8237 [InfoBarGenerics] Key: 399 (Make) KeyID='KEY_GREEN' Binding='('GREEN',)'.

< 2962.017183> 07:15:40.8241 [ActionMap] Keymap 'BMXActions' -> Action = 'green'.

< 2962.080275> 07:15:40.8872 Traceback (most recent call last):

< 2962.080421> 07:15:40.8873 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 58, in action

< 2962.083335> 07:15:40.8902 File "/home/vixdev/6.5/builds/openvix/developer/vuultimo4k/tmp/work/all-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-bouquetmakerxtream/enigma2-plugin-extensions-bouquetmakerxtream-git-r4/image/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/BouquetMakerXtream/settings.py", line 121, in save

< 2962.084300> 07:15:40.8912 AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'update'

< 2962.084378> 07:15:40.8912 [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap object at 0xa9fe5ca8>>,('BMXActions', 'green')) failed)

Edited once, last by Orlandox ().

• no matter what settings i have made or not, the result is the same.

the box does not wek up from standby

• Hi have a potentially weird one, hope the collective might help!

Gigaclear Quad 4k with latest OpenVix using IPTV only, no satellite connection.

So, I have Xtreamity, BMX and EPGI installed: Xtreamity happily brings down the EPG, but EPGI downloads the Rytec IPTV and/or my providers EPG happily, but it never appears in the EPG in BMX.

I've spent hours trawling the net and trying different combinations of settings to no avail. I've tried reflashing too... it's a real head scratcher!

Anyone have any constructive suggestions please? :)

• northantsnady.
    Well your in the right place as I wrote it. :)

If you are doing everything correctly. Which by the sounds of it you are.
    Then there are a couple of reasons an epg might not load.

1) your epg could be too large. I tested one yesterday. it was 120 megabytes. Which meant the epg was 1.5 million lines long. eek!. I doubt that is ever going to load
    2) Your provider has a server offset. It might be a few hours out. You can always check epg guide and go foward a few hours/days and see if you have data.
    3) You might have epg, but it might not be for the channels your are viewing
    4) You are not saving your EPG to external device like usb or hdd. These iptv providers epgs will kill all your memory if you have epg set to internal.
    5) Your are not using the official epg importer plugin - and using some modded version.
    6) There may be a bug in my code - someone did mention a few weeks ago it was cropping off the first number. (I never investigated that)
    7) or you have changed the max epg days to download in BMX settings - this doesn't work with all providers - so you would have to keep that setting at default.

If you want a quick answer. Private message me your line details. I will download your epg. And tell you what channels you should be getting epg for. And also see if there is a server offset.

northantsnady

• .. and I just tested that huge epg from another user.
    It actually loaded fine on my quad core box. 5 days was 300000 events. My epg.dat file is only 26.5 mb with that data. (but they all add up if you got multiple providers)
    Tested on 4097 and 1. All seemed fine.

• Hello, I have a rare problem that I can solve myself, but it is the same on all receivers. I'm using Open ATV 7.4 with Vu Zero 4k and Gigablue Trio 4K. I have 6 receivers here in the house and everything is the same. If I recreate the image and use Bouqet Maker to create my IPTV list the way I want, i.e. deselect countries that I don't need. He downloads the files and creates the new bouquets, they are there and everything works. No matter when I open the bouquet maker the second time, it's as if I never created a list. I have to do everything a second time. When I do everything a second time everything is as it should be.

It's always like that and I don't think it's just me. Why is it that I have to do it twice? I didn't have these problems with Jedimaker Xtream.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!